The National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM), Hyderabad has invited applications for admission to PGDMA course of Academic Year 2012.
The minimum qualification for admission to the programmes is a 4-Year Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following subjects from any Agricultural University or Institution recognized by the ICAR / UGC:
• Agri-Business Management/Commercial Agriculture and Agri-Business Management/ Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation
• Agricultural Engineering
• Agricultural Information Technology
• Dairy Technology
• Energy and Environmental Engineering
• Food Technology/Food Process Engineering
• Veterinary Science
Minimum Percentage: 50 percent or its equivalent OGPA. The students who are going to complete their degree by July, 2012 are also eligible to apply.
CAT Score: Must have appeared in CAT 2011 Examination
Application form is available on-line at: www.naarm.ernet.in/admissions/apply.aspx
Candidates have to obtain a demand draft for Rs.300/- (Rs. 150/- in case of SC/ST) drawn in favour of "ICAR-Unit- NAARM" and payable at Hyderabad from any Bank prior to Online application. Alternatively, after submitting application, one can download the application form at any time using the link: www.naarm.ernet.in/admissions/download.aspx
The following documents are required along with the printout of the application form:
• One recent Passport size photograph (to be pasted on the space provided in the print out of the application form)
• Photocopies of Xth Standard, XII Standard certificates and mark sheets
• Photocopies of Mark / Grade sheets of undergraduate degree (up to the last semester available)
• Photocopies of Degree / Provisional certificate (if issued) or Course Completion Certificate / Certificate from University Authorities about the status of course completion (In case the candidate is in the final semester of under-graduate course)
• Work Experience Certificate (if any)
• Photocopy of CAT 2011 Score Card (Individual sections as well as total)
• Photocopy of CAT Hall Ticket / Admit Card
• Photocopy of SC / ST / OBC certificate (if applicable)
• Statement of Purpose (SOP) - Two page hand-written by the candidate on their own words about themselves, their aims, reasons for choosing Agri-Business as career option and reasons for choosing NAARM
•Demand Draft for Rs.300/- (Rs. 150/- in case of SC/ST)
The application form and all the documents listed above should be sent by ordinary post to the following address: Joint Director (Administration) & Registrar, Post-Graudate Cell, National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM), Rajendranagar, Hyderabad 500 407, Andhra Pradesh.
The last date of receipt of application at NAARM is March 15, 2012.
For further details, logon to : http://www.naarm.ernet.in/admissions/admission.aspx
| Email Story
|| Print Story