Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai & Gurgaon, announces admission to its One Year Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) 2017-18
22nd September 2016, New Delhi: Great Lakes Institute of Management a premier B-school in the country with campuses in Chennai and Gurgaon has announced the commencement of admission for its flagship full time One Year Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) for academic session 2017 – 18 which will be commence in April/May2017.
The Great Lakes PGPM which is a fast track one year MBA program for professionals leverages a global faculty pool, peer learning among the diverse pool of students, extensive industry networking and experiential learning. The PGPM (Chennai campus) is among the few programs in the country to have the prestigious global accreditation from AMBA, UK as well as SAQS. Great Lakes’ PGPM has been consistently ranked in the top 10 one year MBA programs in the country. The program was ranked 7thby Business Today, 9th By BusinessWorld and 9th by Outlook in 2015.
There will be two cycles of admission and the deadlines for applying are 30th November, 2016 & 24th January, 2017 respectively. Students need to have at least 2 years of experience by 31st March, 2017 for applying and should have valid GMAT/CAT/XAT/CMAT scores. Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria can apply online on the institute’s website www.greatlakes.edu.in
Speaking about the commencement of admission process, Prof. Easwar Krishna Iyer, Admissions Director, Great Lakes Institute of Management mentioned that “In a span of just 12 years, Great Lakes has cemented its position as a premier business school which is globally benchmarked and extremely focused on being industry relevant. For our flagship full time programs – PGPM and PGDM – we attract the best of the students with diverse backgrounds and from across the country. The objective of the admissions process is to select candidates with a proven track record of performance, management competencies, leadership potential and strong ethical values. Having good scores in competitive exams is important but the final selection is based on the overall assessment of the candidate in line with the above objectives.
· All applicants are required to appear for GMAT/CAT/XAT/CMAT before applying.
· CAT scores of the year 2015 and 2016, XAT scores of the year 2016 and 2017 or GMAT scores taken in and after Jan-2014 or CMAT scores of the year 2016/2017 will be considered for PGPM 2017 admissions intake.
· Applicants should have bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or institute.
· PGPM applicants should have minimum full time work experience of 2 years by 31st March, 2017.
· For full details please refer to the great lakes website: www.greatlakes.edu.in
PGPM – IMPORTANT DATES:
· Cycle 1 Application Submission Date: 30th November -2016
· Cycle 2 Application Submission Date: 24th January – 2017
All admission related queries can be mailed to [email protected]