The University of Sheffield, UK is offering competitive scholarships to students from India. Indian students can apply for the 50% Merit scholarship which are available to undergraduate students starting their studies in 2018.
Students can apply for the 5 International Merit Undergraduate Scholarships after receiving a conditional or unconditional offer from the University of Sheffield. The scholarships will take the form of a tuition fee reduction only.
Key dates to remember
- Applicants must have received an offer by Friday 15 June 2018.
- The deadline for scholarship applications is Friday 22 June 2018.
- Scholarship results will be announced on Friday 27 July 2018.
Eligibility and award criteria
- Applicants must be a national or permanently domiciled in India.
- Applicantsmust have applied for and been offered a study place at the University of Sheffield to be eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- The scholarship application is a separate online process to applying for a course.A link to the online scholarship application will be sent by email to all eligible students from January onwards.
- The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and the supporting statement. The final decision will be made by an academic panel.
- You must be self-funding and classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
For further information – https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/international/enquiry/money/ugmeritjune