Last date for registration on April 30th 2017
Mumbai: The entrance test for NPAT 2017 is slated to be held on May 13 & 14, 2017. SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), a deemed university has already released the application forms and April 30 is the last day to submit the form online. The eligible candidates can submit the forms at http://www.npat.in/ for carrying out the proceedings related to NPAT Eligibility Test and candidates can apply online at the same website.
NMIMS NPAT Important Dates
· Admit Card Issued 8th May 2017
· Date of Exam 13th & 14th May 2017
· Result Declaration 30th May – 27th June 2017
· Candidates have to pass the 10+2 or equivalent exam with English as a compulsory subject & secure at least 50% marks in PCM.
· Appearing candidates can also apply.
· Diploma in engineering passing candidates are also eligible.
· The age limit should not be above than 25 years.
NMIMS NPAT Exam Pattern
· Type of Questions: It is multiple choice question paper.
· Duration of Exam: The exam duration will be two hours.
· No. of Questions: Total 150 questions will be asked. 50 questions each will be asked from English, Quantitative & Numerical Ability and Reasoning & General Intelligence.
· Negative Marking: 1/4th of the marks will be deducted for a wrong answer.
NMIMS is amongst the top 15 universities in India. The NPAT examination would help students to secure admission in more than 8 programs under the fields of Engineering and technology management, Pharmacy and technology management, Commerce, Economics and Design.