Bhubaneswar: Established in the year 1987, XIMB is a premium B-school in the country with a rich legacy of grooming the leaders of tomorrow. The two year flagship Business Management program has consistently been ranked as one of the finest business curriculums in the country. This year, with an annual 11% increase for both its average and median compensation, XIMB has successfully placed all students.
The institute played host to a number of new recruiters like Anand Rathi, Hewlett Packard, KPMG, Lenskart, Nissan, OYO, Reckitt Benckiser, Salesforce, Reliance Brands, Tetra Pak, Xiaomi, Rustomjee etc., to name a few – a testament to the growing brand equity and reputation of this institute.
In terms of intake, the highest number of recruitments were made in the Consulting sector (29%) which was followed by Systems (28%), Marketing (21%), BFSI (14%) and other sectors. Profiles offered included Risk Management, Strategic Consulting, Corporate Finance, Equity Research, Marketing, Sales and Distribution, Supply Chain Management, Business Consulting, IT Consulting and Business Development.
Industry leaders in each space strengthened their bond with the institute. Some of the leading organizations that partnered with the institute include the following: Deloitte, Cognizant Business Consulting, PwC, UHG, Brillio, Capgemini, Accenture, Apollo Munich, Godrej, Emami, Nestle, Titan, Wildcraft, Maruti Suzuki, PCBL, Hero MotoCorp, UltraTech, TASL, Times OOH, Enhance Group, CRISIL, HSBC IB, ICICI Bank, TCS, Royal Bank of Scotland, VMware, Tiger Analytics, Bajaj Allianz, HCL Technologies, Wipro, IBM, Tata Metaliks, Intellect Design, HSBC Analytics, HDFC Bank, Mu Sigma, Larsen & Toubro, GMR, Tata Steel, Godrej & Boyce, and Vedanta.
● Xuberance ‘19 saw the batch of 350 students participate in the placement process
● 104 companies participated in Xuberance ‘19 of which 54 were new recruiters
● 47 students have been extended PPO/PPIs from their summer internship organizations
● The highest domestic salary stood at Rs. 24.50 Lakhs per annum
● The average annual compensation stood at Rs. 14.31 Lakhs per annum
● The median annual compensation stood at Rs. 14.16 Lakhs per annum