Aakash Educational Services Limited Launches NCERT Maps for Medical Aspirants to Enable Them Score Well in NEET
Delhi: Aakash Educational Services Limited (AESL), the national leader in test preparatory services, has launched NCERT Maps, a series of compact and concise study material for medical students to effectively and quickly revise the syllabus from the relevant National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) books in order to score well in the prestigious National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) exam.
AESL’s NCERT Maps are now available for Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology. All chapters of the NCERT Maps are accompanied with good quality NCERT-based Multiple Choice Questions and Fill in the Blanks sections to sharpen the students’ understanding. The NCERT Maps are highly useful also for CBSE/ School board exams.
Commenting on the launch of NCERT Maps, Mr. Aakash Chaudhry, Managing Director, AESL said, “Though hard work is important to crack NEET exams, what can make a huge difference is the approach, strategy, and tools of preparation. As far as NEET is concerned, more than 90% of the questions are based on the NCERT books. To obtain top score, students need to revise NCERT books at least 10-15 times. However, mastering NCERT can be a big challenge, as NCERT text books contain thousands of pages, hundreds of formulae, derivations and problems. Hence, students are hard pressed for time to revise such long and bulky syllabuses. NCERT Maps are born of our efforts to devise a simpler, quicker and more achievable way to help students study, revise salient and unique features of every lesson in the NCERT books.”
Mr. Chaudhryadded, “With constant innovation and creativity, we are bringing out these well-researched and most relevant study materials with advancements in academic delivery methodology. We are very confident that NCERT Maps will help students in preparing well for NEET and getting an edge over their competitors.”
Some of the features of NCERT Maps are:
1) NCERT Maps serve as a step-wise/level-wise learning tool for every subject and help students discard rote learning and move on to concept based learning, including application of the concepts and attempt corresponding analytically framed questions too.
2) The books enable focused and impactful learning through flowcharts and diagrams. The content brings clarity with respect to the terms used in NCERT and implied meanings.
3) With NCERT Maps, students will be able to learn the core of every chapter in a succinct manner, as the chapters are covered through brief points, important definitions and important formulae required for competitive exams.
4) These study materials come with assessment questions for concept assimilation at the end of each lesson along with answers and corresponding page references.
5) They establish a better understanding and conceptual form of learning by interlinking various concepts from different chapters.
6) The NCERT Maps help students solve straight forward and formulae based questions, a pattern followed by 75% of questions asked in NEET.
All these make NCERT Maps an invaluable tool for NEET aspirants to get a head start oneffective preparation in a relatively less time.