Chandigarh: National Institute of Financial Management (NIFM), Haryana has invited applications for admission to following courses of Academic Year 2015-16 from eligble candidates.
1. PGDM (FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT):
Graduate with 50% marks from an Indian University/Foreign University recognized equivalent by AIU
Maximum age 50 years on 11.4.2015
Minimum experience of 3 years in the Government/Corporate Sector, Aspiring participants must have a percentile score of 85 or above in the CAT / any other test(s) approved by AICTE
Master’s Degree or equivalent, recognized by AIU in any discipline or CA or ICWA or CS with a minimum of 55% in aggregate.
3. PGDM (FINANCIAL MARKETS):
4. PG EXECUTIVE PROGRAMME IN MANAGEMENT (FINANCIAL MARKETS)
A) Private Participants/Corporate Executives
All participants must have completed Graduation or a degree equivalent with at least 50% in aggregate from an Indian University / Institutions recognized by Associations of Indian Universities. Preference would be given to the participants having Professional Qualifications such as CA, CS, CWA, CFA, MBA, etc. Note: Candidates in the final year of graduation may apply. Such candidates, if selected, will be allowed to join the programme provisionally only. Their admission will be confirmed only when they submit their mark sheet of having passed their bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification with at least 50 percent marks. The deadline for submission of the marksheet is September 2015. Non-fulfillment of this condition will automatically result in the cancellation of the provisional admission.
B) Government Officers
1. Minimum percentage of marks at graduation level should be 50%.
2. The upper age limit for all participants would be 50 years on the date of commencement of the programme.
3. Sponsorship letter from the employer.
4. Officers at middle/senior level working with the Central or State Governments, Public Enterprises and autonomous organizations belonging to State/Central Government. Or Similar participants from foreign countries.
Application forms can be downloaded from the link:
The Last date for submission of application form for the admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Financial Management) 2015-16 batch is 20/03/2015.
The Academic Session for this batch will start in May 2015.
For details, see the link: http://www.nifm.ac.in
India Education Diary Bureau Admin 60507 posts 0 comments