Mumbai: The Real Estate Management Institute (REMI) is now open to admissions for their course: Certification Program in Real Estate Business Management and Housing Finance (BMF 201). The classes will commence 20th January 2018 at their Mahalaxmi Centre.
REMI’s Certification Program in Real Estate Business Management and Housing Finance is a comprehensive program designed for students, early-stage professionals, entrepreneurs, next generation developers and brokers.
The program covers key technical topics such as – advanced concepts and terminologies in real estate, key calculations including the development of a cost sheet and layout, real estate legal documentation, the construction process, the approval process, SRA and Redevelopment, project management designed by the Project Management Institute (PMI), project feasibility, affordable housing and smart cities.
The program also enhances the participant’s business skills through the marketing and sales modules for residential, commercial and retail properties, soft skills and business skills training, an entrepreneurship module and a digital marketing module.
The program also includes an IREMâ, USA module that focuses specifically on the marketing and leasing of commercial and retail properties, and Industry workshops taught by experts.
The program includes field visits, visiting lectures from industry experts, an industry project and internship and placement assistance through REMI’s dedicated ‘Career Development Cell’.
For registration, students can log on to www.remi.edu.inor call on 1-800-22-7364.
· Start Date: 20th January 2018
· Duration: 192 hours
· Lecture timings: Weekday (Evening Batch) and Weekend Batch
· Who should take this course: Students, Early-Stage Professionals, Developers, Entrepreneurs and Brokers
· Eligibility: Graduation
· Course Fee: You could call on 1800227364 to find out
· Final date for application: 19th January 2018
REMI has trained 2500+ students and professionals and has also conducted customized real estate training workshops at key corporate across the real estate sector.
Through REMI’s 250+ corporate alliances and a dedicated ‘Career Development Centre’, the institute provides hands-on practical training modules with internship and placement assistance to all its students.
REMI’s Programs have been designed with a view to:
– Facilitate individual careers in real estate, as well as enhance leadership for existing real estate professionals.
– Provide industry relevant programs for students and professionals to equip them with the necessary skills required to build a sustainable career in the real estate sector.
– Instill knowledge from best practices of global, multi-national real estate companies through the IREM® and Project Management Institute (PMI), Mumbai collaboration. This also includes enhancing management skills for superior performance for increased Return on Investment (ROI).
– To instill codes of ethics and professionalism within the real estate sector.
– To provide quantitative and qualitative information and tools that promote knowledge sharing among real estate professionals.
The Real Estate Management Institute- REMI is a leading institute that provides certification programs, executive courses and customized training workshops specially designed for the Real Estate Industry. REMI has been established with the vision to ‘Skill India to Build India’ by paving the way for industry development through our programs that enhance the skill set of new entrants and professionals in the real estate sector.
REMI offers an international curriculum that trains students and professionals in global best practices through its collaboration with The Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM®), USA and The Project Management Institute (PMI), Mumbai.
REMI also offers real estate programs in Ahmedabad through a collaboration with Ganpat University, a leading university in Gujarat, ranked among the Top 15 Private Universities in India’s Best University Survey 2017 by India Today and ranked among India’s Top 200 Universities in the NIRF Rankings 2017 by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
REMI is the Preferred Education Partner of CREDAI – MCHI and Knowledge Partner of Practising Engineering Architect Town Planners Association PEATA.
REMI has also recently received the Lokmat Corporate Excellence Award for ‘The Best Vocational Training Institute for Real Estate Management’ (2015-16) and the Brands Academy Award for ‘Emerging Institute of the Year for Real Estate Courses (Mumbai, 2015-16) ’.