Bangalore: Azim Premji University announces admissions to its full-time, residential Undergraduate programme based in Bengaluru.
- Programmes offered
- 3-year B.Sc. degree in Physics, Biology or Mathematics and B.A. degree in Economics or Humanities.
- 4-year B.Sc.B.Ed. Dual degree in Science and Education – Choose from Physical Sciences, Life Sciences or Mathematics.
- Accomplished faculty members with a mix of teaching, research and field experience. Innovative teaching-learning methods. Close mentoring of students.
- Programme Curriculum that emphasizes disciplinary depth and broader skills of analysis, reasoning and problem solving.
- Common curriculum to strengthen key skills and capacities and become active and self-directed learners. Explore India’s complex social and political reality and become socially conscious citizens of the 21st century.
- Undergraduate student research through Honours projects (link to student research videos)
- Diverse student cohort; need based scholarships (full or partial waiver); extensive academic support.
Admission process and dates: Students can apply online on the University website. Applicants will be selected based on a written test and personal interview for shortlisted students.
|Last date to apply||22nd November 2019|
|Entrance test date||8th December 2019|
|Interview process||3rd, 4th & 5th January 2020|
|Offer letters||February 2020|
|Classes commencing||July 2020|
Applications for regular admissions closes in April 2020 with the entrance test and interviews scheduled in May 2020. SAT and KYPY scores are also considered for Admissions.
Address: Azim Premji University, Admissions Office, Pixel Park, B Block, PES Campus, Electronics City, Hosur Road, Bengaluru, 560100
TOLL FREE HELPLINE: 1800 843 2001
About Azim Premji University
Azim Premji University was established under the Azim Premji University Act 2010 of the Government of Karnataka. Azim Premji Foundation, the sponsoring body set up the University as a fully philanthropic and not-for-profit entity, with a clear social purpose; to contribute to the realization of a just, equitable, humane and sustainable society.
For media queries contact: email@example.com