Koraput: Keeping in view of the Advisory/Directions issued by the UGC, the Central & the State Govt from time to time and the protective measures already taken by the University to check spread of COVID-19, and in light of the suggestions recommended by the Faculty Coordination Committee to maintain continuity in the teaching -learning process, the Competent Authority of the University decides the following:
1. Teachers of respective courses in all departments shall remain available in the headquarters as per time-table to promote online education of all UG & PG students.
2. Study materials shall be made available by the Course Instructor(s) through virtual mode specifically WhatsApp Group & Group Mail. They will also interact with their students through audio, video & conferencing mode.
3. Head/Head i/c of each department shall be kept informed on progress of course/virtual class by concerned Course Instructor(s).
4. The 2nd Mid-Semester examination shall be conducted other than by the written mode, may be assignments & take home examinations. The Course Instructor (s) shall, in consultation with the Head/ Head i/c, decide the mode of exam.
5. The University Website Committee shall take appropriate necessary steps to propagate awareness on preventive measures to check transmission of COVID-19, and to disseminate information among students, staff and teachers.
6. The University employees (regular or outsourced) shall take all preventive measures as per the UGC Advisory while coming to office.
7. Further decisions shall be taken after assessment of situation on or before 31-03-2020
It is to mention that all classes and hostel facilities in the Central University of Odisha campus remain suspended till 31 March 2020. Students will be benefited by the virtual classes provided by the University.