Chennai: Cornell University and Sathguru Management Consultants present the 13th Edition of the Seed Industry Program from 22nd to 25th January, 2018 in Hyderabad, India.
The Seed Industry Program focuses on enhancing the ability of the participants to understand emerging issues and develop strategic solutions to augment the seed business. Participants develop a deeper understanding of research management, technology access through licensing, regulatory compliance, market access factors and business restructuring.
· Business innovations in seed sector and adoption of new technologies
· Trends in regulations and legal frameworks
· Impact of breakthrough technology for market growth
· Elements of success that will be guiding factors for major changes in the seed industry
· Peer learning from the best in the industry who will converge in the program
· Learning through lectures, case studies, practical discussions and group exercises
Mr. K Vijayaraghavan, Founder Director – Sathguru Management Consultants, Faculty- Cornell University says, “The seed industry professionals are facing a very dynamic environment with strong influence of technology, innovations driving novel product delivery approaches and new regions emerging as growth markets. The course will transform your strategic thinking and deepen your ability to integrate combination of elements such as technology, delivery innovations, new market explorations and creation of synergistic partnerships for staying ahead of the markets.”
Be a part of this program and benefit from world’s best faculty in this field.
For registration, visit http://22.214.171.124/cee/nominee
To know more about the program, visit http://sathguru.com/seed/