EDII Ahmedabad PGDM Business Entrepreneurship (BE) Admission 2020
Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII), Ahmedabad invites applications for admission into its Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Business Entrepreneurship (PGDM-BE) for the academic year 2020-22.
PGDM BE Program approved by AICTE is Equivalent to MBA degree of an Indian University as accorded by the Association of Indian University (AIU). EDII is honoured with AICTE Award for Supporting Start-Ups & Excellence Award for Promotional Start-ups.
The business management program is approved by AICTE and Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Dept. of Higher Education, Govt. of India and Accredited by National Board of Accreditation.
- Programs: PG Diploma in Management – Business Entrepreneurship (PGDM-BE)
- Tuition Fees: PGDM BE – INR 10.96 Lacs (INR 12.56 for residential)
- A three-year (10+2+3) University Degree in any discipline or a four year (10+2+4) Engineering/Technology/Medicine/Other, recognized by the UGC/AIU/AICTE are eligible for Post-Graduation, with not less than 50% overall aggregate marks (45% in case of candidates belonging to the reserved category, as per norms).
- The eligibility criteria includes graduation (any discipline from a recognized university) with aggregate 50% minimum along with the management test score (CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/C- MAT). The final year graduates also can apply for this programme.
- A Bachelor’s degree (in keeping with the 10+2+3 system) with minimum 50% marks, or an equivalent qualification in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). Candidates appearing for final examinations towards a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) are also eligible to apply
- The international student must have completed all examinations related to the qualifying (graduate) degree with a minimum of overall 50% marks and should also have a valid GMAT score.
- Candidates have to apply online.
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in different components of Tests will be called for Personal Interview. Due to the current pandemic situation all interviews are being conducted online.
About Campus : Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII), an autonomous and not-for-profit institute, set up in 1983, is sponsored by apex financial institutions – the IDBI Bank Ltd., IFCI Ltd., ICICI Bank Ltd. and the State Bank of India (SBI). The Government of Gujarat pledged twenty-three acres of land for the sprawling EDI campus.
How to Apply: One can apply Online: https://edii.nopaperforms.com/
EDII is second-Ranked Institute in Gujarat as per GISRF (Gujarat State Institutional Rating Framework, Govt. of Gujarat, 2019).