Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII) invites applications for the admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Venture Development (PGDM-IEV) course for the academic year 2020-2022
- Platinum Ranked Institute as per AICTE-CII (Industry Link Survey Report, 2018)
- ‘Band A’ institution (rank between 6-25) in category of ‘Private or Self-financed colleges/institutes’ in Atal Ranking of Institutions on Innovation Achievement (ARIIA) 2020
PGDM–IEV two-year, full-time programme approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) fosters technology-based innovations in business. Throughout this program, students are equipped with knowledge in innovation leadership, financial skills for entrepreneurs, ways to navigate through the complexities of innovation and entrepreneurship, business innovation planning and creating and marketing new products. This outcome-oriented programme is designed with an objective of connecting the theory of innovation and entrepreneurship with practical learning. This facilitates learning on management of innovation, entrepreneurship and venture development from foundation to advanced stages and simultaneously empowers students to apply their entrepreneurial skills in real-life situations, validate ideas, build innovations, test market and build a successful venture out of it
- The applications for the next batch are on and will continue till 5th December, 2020. The students who are in their final year and awaiting for their exam results can apply by 31st December, 2020
- Graduates with 50% marks are eligible to apply for this programme.
- For further information please visit https://ediindia.ac.in/
- EDII Online Application Form Link: https://edii.nopaperforms.com/