New Delhi: Based on the results of the Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination, 2019held by UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION on 18th August, 2019and the interviews for Personality Test held from2nd November to 27thNovember 2020, the following is the list, in order of merit, of candidates who have been recommended for appointment to the posts of Assistant Commandants (Group A) in the Central Armed Police Forces viz. Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)and SashastraSeema Bal (SSB).
- A total number of 264 candidates have been recommended for appointment as per the following break-up:-
(Incl. 01 Ex-Serviceman)
(Incl. 03 Ex-Servicemen)
(Incl. 02 Ex-Servicemen)
(Incl. 12 Ex-Servicemen)
2.1 As per direction of Hon’ble High Court of Delhi in the pending matter pertaining to EWS category candidates, 30 vacancies reported for this categoryare being kept unfilled till the matters are finally decided by the Hon’ble Court.
2.2 The General count also contains 10 EWS candidates qualifying the examination at General Standard and treated as General candidates for the time being for all practical purposes. Their category status may undergo change following decision in the above pending case before Hon’ble High Court of Delhi.
- Appointments to the various services shall be made by the Government according to the number of vacancies available and subject to the candidates fulfilling all the prescribed eligibility conditions/provisions contained in the Rules for the Examination and verifications, wherever due, being completed satisfactorily. Allotment to various services shall be made according to the merit obtained and preference of services given by candidates.
- The number of vacancies reported by the Government to be filled are as under:
|Name of Service||Total Number of Vacancies|
*incl. 10% of total vacancies reserved for Ex-Servicemen.
- The candidature of 68recommended candidates with following Roll Numbers is provisional:
- In accordance with Rule 16 (4) and (5) of the Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants)Examination, 2019, the Commission is maintaining a consolidated Reserve List of 70candidates ranking in order of merit below the last recommended candidate under respective categories which are as under:
6.1 No Reserve List for EWS category is being maintained at present due to vacancies being kept unfilled till the matter pertaining to EWS category is finally decided by the Hon’ble Court. Similarly, Reserve List for the General Category would also undergo change.
- The result of one candidate has been kept withheld on the direction of Hon’ble High Court of Gauhati.
- It is emphasized that the result of Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Examination, 2019 and the Reserve List are subject to changesthat may be necessitated by the orders that may be passed in matter pending before the Hon’ble High Court of Delhi.
- Union Public Service Commission has a ‘Facilitation Counter’ near Examination Hall Building in its Campus. Candidates may obtain any information /clarification regarding their Examination/recruitments on working days between 10:00 hours to 17:00 hours in person or over Telephone Nos. 011-23385271/ 23381125. The result will also be available on the U.P.S.C. website, i.e., http//www.upsc.gov.in.