Final Result of Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination, 2020
Based on the results of the Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination, 2020 held by UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION on 20th December, 2020 and the interviews for Personality Test held from 6th December to 24th December, 2021, the following is the list, in order of merit, of candidates who have been recommended for appointment to the posts of Assistant Commandants (Group A) in the Central Armed Police Forces viz. Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB).
- A total number of 187 candidates have been recommended for appointment as per the following break-up:-
(Incl. 01 Ex-Serviceman)
(Incl. 08 Ex-Servicemen)
(Incl. 01 Ex-Serviceman)
(Incl. 02 Ex-Servicemen)
(Incl. 12 Ex-Servicemen)
Appointments to the various services shall be made by the Government according to the number of vacancies available and subject to the candidates fulfilling all the prescribed eligibility conditions/provisions contained in the Rules for the Examination and verifications, wherever due, being completed satisfactorily. Allotment to various services shall be made according to the merit obtained and preference of services given by candidates.
- The number of vacancies reported by the Govt. to be filled are as under:
|Name of Service||Total Number of Vacancies|
*incl. 10% of total vacancies reserved for Ex-Servicemen.
- The candidature of 63 recommended candidates with following Roll Nos. is provisional:
- In accordance with Rule 16 (4) and (5) of the Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination, 2020, the Commission is maintaining a consolidated Reserve List of 46 candidates ranking in order of merit below the last recommended candidate under respective categories which are as under:
- Union Public Service Commission has a ‘Facilitation Counter’ near Examination Hall Building in its Campus. Candidates may obtain any information /clarification regarding their Examination/recruitments on working days between 10:00 hours to 17:00 hours in person or over Telephone Nos. 011-23385271/ 23381125. The result will also be available on the U.P.S.C. website, i.e., http//www.upsc.gov.in. However, marks of candidates are likely to be available on the website within 15 days from the date of declaration of Result.