New Delhi : FLAME University has been relentlessly innovating and reinventing its offerings and will commence this admissions year with new courses across Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Doctoral programs. FLAME has commenced its admissions for 2022, with an eye on the future, with new interdisciplinary majors like Data Science and Economics, Computer Science & Design, and Design Management. Details for the same can be found at https://www.flame.edu.in/academics/ug.
The University currently offers a three-year and optional four-year interdisciplinary undergraduate program with the degree nomenclature determined by the major that the student chooses to pursue.
3-year undergraduate degrees and their majors
- B.A. – Economics, Psychology, Literary & Cultural Studies, International Studies, Environmental Studies, Journalism, Public Policy, Sociology.
- B.A. (Hons) – Economics***.
- B.Sc. – Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Data Science and Economics*, Computer Science and Design*.
- B.Sc. (Hons) – Computer Science***.
- BBA – Finance, Business Analytics, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Entrepreneurship, Operations, General Management**, Design Management*.
- BBA (Communications Management) – Advertising & Branding, Digital Marketing & Communications, Film & Television Management, Communication Studies***.
Optional 4-year Undergraduate degrees and their majors. All 4-year Undergraduate programs lead to Honours degrees.
- B.A. (Hons) – Economics, Psychology, Literary & Cultural Studies, International Studies, Environmental Studies, Journalism, Public Policy, Sociology.
- B.Sc. (Hons) – Applied Mathematics, Data Science and Economics*, Computer Science, Computer Science and Design*.
- BBA (Hons) – Finance, Business Analytics, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Entrepreneurship, Operations, Design Management*.
- BBA (Communications Management) (Hons)– Advertising & Branding, Digital Marketing & Communications, Film & Television Management.
* Interdisciplinary majors. Not offered as minors. Only offered as majors. No minor combination possible. | ** Only available as a major in the 3-year undergraduate program. | *** 3-year undergraduate honours program available without minors.
For those seeking a PG programme, FLAME University offers two-year MBA, MBA (Communications Management) and a one-year PG programme in Entrepreneurship and Innovation as well as Masters of Science in Economics. Details for the same can be found at https://www.flame.edu.in/academics/pg.
Additionally, a Ph.D. program in the areas of Data Science, Psychology, Economics, and Management has been introduced as well (https://www.flame.edu.in/academics/doctoral-program)
Candidates aspiring to join FLAME University may apply online. For more information, log on to: https://www.flame.edu.in/admissions/apply
About FLAME University
FLAME University is the pioneer of liberal education in India, delivering the country’s premier interdisciplinary education experience. It is driven to being one of India’s most respected and reputed centres of learning – the premier destination of choice for higher education in the nation for learners and teachers, to push the design and nature of studies and to create a societal up-gradation phenomenon, particularly in the fields of liberal education and leadership. FLAME has been set up with an idealistic vision and a social commitment to contribute to society nobly. With more than 120 quality full-time faculty members, the university offers an unparalleled educational experience. The student-teacher ratio is 11:1, unmatched at the higher education level in India. Spread on 60 acres of green expanse with aesthetically designed infrastructure, and the campus currently consists of five schools: FLAME School of Liberal Education, FLAME School of Business, FLAME School of Communication, FLAME School of Computing and Data Sciences and FLAME School of Design, Art & Performance. FLAME University has been established as a state private university vide the FLAME University Act 2014 (Maharashtra Act No. II of 2015) of the Government of Maharashtra. It is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) under Section 2(f), and degrees awarded by the University are recognized under Section 22 of the UGC Act, 1956