Garmin India, along with Tata CLiQ, kick starts the festive season with a special work out offer for its customers
New Delhi: Setting foot into the festive season of 2020, Garmin India, a unit of Garmin Ltd. (NASDAQ: GRMN) today announced their mega offer in collaboration with Tata CLiQ, Tata Group’s multi-brand physical e-commerce platform with 1200+ brands on board and presence in 100+ Indian cities and towns, and Cure.Fit. Adding power to a person’s workout regime, customers can now buy any Garmin Smart Watch on TataCLiQ and thereby gain unlimited access to all Live workout sessions on the Cure.Fit app for one whole year.
The limited time offer valid till November End will bring more cheer for the fitness enthusiasts who can now perform their daily workout with Cure.Fit Live and can track their performance, heart rate, body battery, respiration rate and many other features on their Garmin watch.
Cure.Fit Live subscription will give users access to a range of workouts conducted by Cult certified fitness coaches and exclusive master classes conducted by celebrities. This includes unlimited access to fitness, dance, meditation, health video content and podcasts.
Health – conscious consumers can now stay healthy and fit, thanks to the Garmin smart watches, which will help them analyse their workout performance, track and manage their health profile on the basis of the following 5 key health indicators:
· Heart Rate: The heart is the pilot of all body activities. The health status can be effectively monitored by analyzing your heart rates.
· Respiratory Rate: Respiratory rate plays a critical role. The normal respiratory rate of a healthy adult is 12 – 20 breaths per minute (brpm).
· Blood Oxygen Saturation: Blood oxygen saturation is closely related to lung health. Blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) refers to the concentration of oxygen in human blood, which is the key index to measure health. The ideal Spo2 level should be between 95 – 100 percent.
· Sleep Monitoring: Your immunity is the first line of defense against viruses. Quality sleep is the key to maintaining healthy body functions.
· Stress Monitoring: The tenser a situation is, the more we will need to stabilize our physical and mental states. Garmin’s stress detection function uses Heart Rate Variability (HRV) to estimate the body’s stress levels. This function will enable you to monitor your daily stress levels.
A wide variety of Garmin’s latest smart watches like Instinct Solar, fēnix 6 Pro Solar, Venu, Vivomove 3 series and many more are there for the taking on TataCLiQ.