Mumbai: It was an evening of wins for Genesis Burson-Marsteller, a leading public relations and public affairs consultancy that delivers integrated communications services to some of the best global and Indian companies, at the SABRE South Asia 2017 held in Mumbai last evening. The firm notched up four wins and four certificates of excellence for its campaigns. The SABRE Awards recognize campaigns that demonstrate the highest levels of strategic planning, creativity and business results.
Genesis Burson-Marsteller’s award-winning campaigns include:
· Platinum SABRE for Best in Show Work for Back to Work with Medela India
· Diamond SABRE for Keep India Smiling with Colgate-Palmolive (India) Ltd in the category for Superior Achievement In Brand-Building
· Gold SABRE for Back to Work with Medela India in the category of Healthcare
· Gold SABRE for Back to Work with Medela India in the category of Integrated Marketing
Genesis Burson-Marsteller received Certificates of Excellence for:
· Volume To Value with Education New Zealand in the category of Public Sector/ Government
· Back To Work with Medela India in the category of Public Education
· #MakeMusicSocial with Logitech in the category of Marketing To Consumers (New Product)
· Sennheiser Top50 in the category of Marketing To Consumers (Existing Product).
Apart from the winning entries, the consultancy was also shortlisted for its work on:
· #CrossTheLine with Star India Pvt Ltd in the category of Media, Arts & Entertainment
· From Volume To Value for Education New Zealand in the category of Superior Achievement In Research and Planning
Vishwanath Kannan, Marketing Manager, Medela India, said, “We are delighted to have won one of the most coveted awards in Asia. At Medela, we strongly believe in the benefits of breastfeeding and mother’s milk, both for the mother and the baby. The Back to Work campaign is at the core of our vision and mission of supporting mothers in their breastfeeding journey through our research and evidence-based products. Medela has been empowering working mothers, helping them through their double shift at work and at home. We would like to express our heartfelt gratitude to the jury for recognising our efforts and initiatives in helping mothers sustain their breastfeeding decision.”
Issam Bachaalani, Managing Director, Colgate-Palmolive (India) Limited, said, “Colgate’s goal to ‘Keep India Smiling’ through our annual Oral Health Month program, run in partnership with the Indian Dental Association, has helped promote good oral hygiene across the country and enabled 30 million free dental check-ups. We are pleased to know that the effort has won Genesis Burson-Marsteller the Sabre South Asia Award and congratulate them.”
Saahil Kumar, Marketing Head, Sennheiser Electronics India, said, “Sennheiser Top50 is more than just a marketing campaign for us at Sennheiser India. It is our promise to give a platform for millions of talented Indians to get inspired and realise their musical dreams. Genesis Burson-Marsteller has been an integral part of this great journey from conceptualisation to execution, which has seen us connect with artists and bands across India. The certificate is a recognition of our partnership with Genesis Burson-Marsteller, which goes beyond just an agency-client relationship for the past decade where they have been more an extension of Sennheiser India.”
Prema Sagar, Vice Chair, Burson-Marsteller, Asia Pacific & Principal/Founder, Genesis Burson-Marsteller said “Clients are constantly looking for breakthrough ideas and our wins reflect the dedication and efficiency of our teams. We are also happy about the fact that in the shortlist and the wins, Genesis Burson-Marsteller has had presence from across most of its public relations practices—Health & Wellness, Brands, Sports & Entertainment, and Consumer Technology. Each campaign has been very distinct and has presented a challenging opportunity to the teams to push boundaries with their creativity, passion and hard work. And the fact that we won the Platinum for Best in Show Award just fills us with pride.”
Genesis Burson-Marsteller also won three awards at the PR Week Asia Awards held last month in Hong Kong, which shine a spotlight on communicators and agencies and their work in Asia-Pacific.