“History, social studies, economics”
Within the framework of the XXIV Regional Conference “Derzhavin Readings” the final of the section “History, Social Science, Economics” was held.
Five out of seventeen works were selected for full-time defense. The jury before the defense was able to get acquainted with the texts, videos and presentations of the students.
The jury unanimously awarded I-st place to Rostislav Igrakov for his report and presentation on the topic: “High-speed bombers defending Karelia in 1941” (Petrozavodsk Presidential Cadet School, grade 8).
II place – Alexander Polyakov for the report and presentation “The history of my family in the history of Russia” (Petrozavodsk Presidential Cadet School, grade 7).
The jury included:
– Baglikov Evgeny Vitalievich, teacher of history and social studies, the Derzhavinsky Lyceum.
– Pakhomova Svetlana Valerievna, teacher of history and social studies, MOU “Derzhavinsky Lyceum”.
– Pekina Anna Mikhailovna, Candidate of Historical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department. philosophy and cultural studies of the Institute of History, Political and Social Sciences of PetrSU.
– Karpycheva Maria Olegovna, Petrozavodsk Presidential Cadet School, teacher of a separate discipline (history)
– Samoilova Valeria Andreevna, Petrozavodsk Presidential Cadet School, teacher of history and social studies.
The event took place as part of the career guidance activities of PetrSU.