IIHMR University, Jaipur invites application for MBA in Rural Management
IIHMR University, Jaipur has announced admissions open for application for the MBA in Rural Management for the session 2020-2022. In view of the growing demand for development professionals, MBA in Rural Management is committed to developing a cadre of trained professional managers who can manage rural development organisations and programs, both in the public and the private sectors.
The course is positioned to cater to needs of a rapidly transforming India where developmental challenges are not limited to rural areas; indeed, the rural-urban continuum has made it virtually impossible to speak of rural or urban spaces in isolation. Candidates aspiring for the admission may apply online or download the application form from the website: www.iihmr.edu.in.
· Last date of application phase-II is 25th February 2020
· Last date of application phase-III is 8th March 2020
· Recognized bachelor’s degree of minimum three-year duration with at least 50% marks in aggregate
· For candidates who do not have CAT/ XAT/ NMAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ GMAT/ scores but wish to apply for MBA Rural Management, IIHMR University will conduct IIHMR-U MAT at IIHMR University Jaipur.
· In the second phase, the GD-PI and IIHMR-U MAT will be conducted on 2 & 3rd March 2020.
· In the third phase, the GD-PI and IIHMR-U MAT will be conducted on16 & 17 March 2020.
The eligible candidates will be invited for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI). Final selection of the candidate will be based on the candidate’s performance in the qualifying examination, score in CAT/ XAT/ NMAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ GMAT/ IIHMR-U MAT, Group Discussion (GD), and Personal Interview (PI).
Number of Seats are 45
Scholarships candidates perusing MBA
· Scholarship up to Rs. 2,62,500/- in course fee of Rs. 5.25 Lakh for students who have secured 80% and above in bachelor’s degree and 80% and above in CAT/XAT.
· Up to Rs. 1.05 Lakh scholarship waiver in total fee for graduates who have secured 70-79.99% and 70-79.99% in CAT/XAT.
· Students who have achieved 90 percentile and above in MAT/CMAT/NMAT/ATMA, will also get a waiver up to Rs. 1.05 Lakh in total fee.
· A minimum up to Rs. 52,500/- waiver off in total fee for graduates with 60-69.99% marks and for those who have secured 60-69.99% in CAT/XAT.
About IIHMR University
IIHMR University is the South Asian region’s premier knowledge institution with 35 years of excellence in research, postgraduate education and training exclusively in the hospital, health, Pharmaceutical and development Sector. Recently accredited by NIRF / NAAC, the University has added another feather to its cap! It has been ranked first amongst the cleanest higher educational institutions in India in the non-residential universities’ category in the ‘Swachh Campus Rankings 2019’. This was organized by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Govt. of India.