IIHMR University launches Advanced Management Programme in Healthcare Leadership
The program is equivalent to MBA (Executive) in Leadership and Strategy
The program is flexible and credit-linked
- Programme duration- 15 months
- Admission starts from- March 15, 2021
- Last date of Submission of Application- February 25, 2021
- of seats- 30
- Total Programme Fee –165200
- Application fee- Rs. 1000/-
- Eligibility: Minimum graduate in any discipline from a recognized university/ institution with a minimum of 3 years managerial experience
- The programme is aligned to the M.B.A. (Executive-Leadership &Strategy)
- Participants shall have the option to transfer Programme credits to earn M.B.A. (Executive – L&S) degree within 3 years from the completion of the AMP-HL programme
- Disciplines – Understanding Context of Healthcare, Advanced Managerial Communicants, Healthcare Information Management, Managing Culture and Organizational Change, etc.
- The Programme comprises 7 modules, focusing on developing the competencies required for effective healthcare leadership and management under a fast-changing healthcare scenario
- Focused on executive training and leadership capacity building in the area of healthcare management
Discount Policy Category Applicable Discount – No two discounts can be claimed together
- Group Registration (4 or more participants) – 20%
- IIHMR Alumni (All Campus Regular programmes) -30%
- IIHMR Employee (All Campus Employees) -30%
- IIHMR Alumni (All Campus MDP Programmes) -10%
IIHMR is launching another superlative course in Advanced Management Programme in Healthcare and Leadership, (AMP-HL). The fellowship programme is to encourage talented scholars. The step has been initiated by the university in a bid to give momentum to the higher education scenario in the state, particularly in the field of Healthcare Advancements.
Dr P.R. Sodani, President (Officiating), Dean IHMR, Professor, said, “The AMP-HL programme will be guided by IIHMRU’s philosophy of research-driven knowledge co-creation and learning. We are confident that the executives will find the programme contents and andragogy quite engaging and flexible, contributing to high-quality executive development needs. The learning outcomes, course-content and andragogy are benchmarked with the global standards for a similar level of programmes. We have tried our best to fit this unique experience of the university into a student’s life while delivering them their personal growth.”
AMP-HL, A flexible Credit-linked executive programme, aligned to MBA (Executive) in Healthcare Leadership and Strategy. With over 36 years of legacy, IIHMR University is a ‘Global Hub’ for Public Healthcare, Management and Research. The University has collaborations with major universities and institutions like Johns Hopkins University, USA; Chester University, UK; University of Montreal, Canada; Curtin University, Australia; and BP Koirala Institute of Public Health, Nepal.