Jamia Millia Islamia takes several measures in view of Coronavirus (COVID-19) assuming pandemic condition
Jamia Millia Islamia has taken following measures to avoid spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19):
1) The teachers should make available to students the study material online who need
any assistance. The respective teacher should contact via email the students for reference
of study material available online. The face-to-face group interaction or gathering of the
students to be avoided till 31st March, 2020 (Notice attached).
2) Internal Assessment to be given online.
3) The Seminars/Conferences to be postponed with immediate effect and stay in the
Guest House to be restricted till March 31, 2020.
4) The University Examinations will continue to be conducted as per schedule.
5) The advisory as to hygiene and other precautionary measures being notified
6) All schools shall remain closed till 31st March, 2020. However, the Board
Examinations will continue to be conducted as per schedule (Circular attached).
7) Dr. Zakir Husian Library, JMI shall provide support of online journals, ebooks,
statistical and financial database, access to open resources from several agencies
8) Dr. Zakir Husian Library shall also provide customized services by way of
downloading research and teaching material required for onward circulation to students.
9) Library resources can be accessed from the link https://www.jmi.ac.in/zhlibrary