LaunchMyCareer partners with CSC Academy to make career guidance accessible to millions of children across India

 New Delhi: LaunchMyCareer, India’s leading career-success platform that engages the user in self-discovery, careful career selection, and personalized learning pathways, has always believed in contributing toward the holistic development of children. Driven by the mission to transform the lives of children, LaunchMyCareer (LMC) is proud to partner with CSC Academy (CSC) to provide career guidance to children of rural India.

 

In keeping with the goal to make career development accessible to rural children, LMC and CSC have come together to offer a complete career success platform to students from Class 8 onward, at all the 6000+ Academies located across the country. Through this initiative, children from rural areas can reach out to the nearest Academy and seek career counseling, allowing them to study with a clear focus while making informed career decisions, leading to a bright future. Through the platform, learners and aspirants will not only be able to further their knowledge about different careers, but also seek guidance from expert career advisors. The partnership aims to make career guidance attainable to millions of rural children, and provide them equal opportunities to be a part of a thriving and growing economy.

The ‘Online Platform for Career Guidance and Counselling’ – a joint initiative of LMC and CSC, was officially launched on FB Live on December 27, 2021 in the august presence of Dr Dinesh Kumar Tyagi, MD, CSC eGovernance Services India Ltd & Secretary, CSC Academy, Mr Ankur Aggarwal, MD & Co-Founder, LaunchMyCareer and Mr David Hogdson from British Psychological Society.

Highlighting the importance of spreading career awareness among children, Dr Tyagi said, “We are excited about this partnership with LaunchMyCareer, that will enable CSC Academy to achieve the larger objective of making career guidance accessible to every child in the country, be it in rural or semi-urban areas. The sad reality is, only 30% rural children get admission to colleges, the remaining 70% drop out due to various reasons. They are in genuine need of guidance, and we are happy that this gap is being filled by our association with LaunchMyCareer. Through this unique platform, our objective is to empower the youth to make informed career choices without any parental or peer pressure, and help them in upskilling to become employable.”

 

Speaking on the occasion, Mr Ankur Aggarwal reiterated the significance of guiding children toward an assured future, “Being a part of a young learner’s journey into this world is both a privilege and a responsibility, and we take neither of those lightly. The youth of our country are the torchbearers of a bright and shining India. Our online career success platform is an earnest endeavor to contribute toward the creation of a strong and developed nation, as today’s youth are tomorrow’s global citizens. We are on a relentless pursuit to transform the lives of children, to enable them to carve a bright and secure future. We extend our gratitude to CSC Academy for joining hands with LMC in this noble initiative.”

 

Dr. Piyush Gupta, Chief Consultant, CSC Academy stated “This has been a very important initiative as this connects students at the right age, in terms of which career they should choose for themselves. As we totally believe that right guidance can lead to aligning themselves to the right career paths.”

 

The Online Platform for Career Guidance and Counseling aims to provide focused career planning for rural students aligned with their skills and interests, support and align vocational and skill-based learning and education for students who drop out of school/college, help rural students in identifying the right stream/courses available, map upcoming job opportunities with a student’s aspirations, conduct live webinars by experts on various topics related to career guidance, and provide personalized career guidance and counseling.

Comments are closed.