New Delhi: With #MAT and #CMAT results recently declared, now is the right time for students to apply for an industry-centric MBA program. One of India’s leading educational institutes, MIT World Peace University (MIT-WPU) is currently inviting applications for its reputed MBA program offered at the MIT-WPU School of Management (PG) for the academic session of 2021.
MBA from a Top B-School
Choosing the right MBA specialization can open doors for students in upcoming sectors and steer career growth. MIT-WPU offers the option of a dual specialization in #MBA allowing students to combine their MBA major with a minor. The MIT-WPU School Of Management (PG) offers an upgraded curriculum designed in consultation with Global Management Leaders, Academicians and Researchers and has been offering 12 different MBA specializations in upcoming sectors along with the conventional programs, including:
- MBA in Corporate Social Responsibility (with a dual specialization in either Marketing |Finance or | Human Resource)
- MBA in Sports Management (with a dual specialization in Marketing | Finance or | Human Resource)
- MBA in Hospital Management (with a dual specialization in Marketing | Finance | Human Resource or | Operations)
- MBA in General Management
- MBA in Innovation and Entrepreneurship Management
- MBA in Marketing
- MBA in HR
- MBA in Financial Management
- MBA in Operations Management
- MBA in International Business
- MBA in Banking and Financial Services
- MBA in Business Analytics
Why MBA at MIT-WPU School of Management?
MIT World Peace University provides a competitive edge to its MBA students over their peers. Here are some highlights as to why an MBA from MIT-WPU could steer your career to the next level:
- Known as the world’s first university for life transformation
- 3rd Best Private University to study in India (India Today 2018 ranking)
- Boasts of 10,000+ alumni, 16,000 + students, 1000+ faculty & 4 decades of excellence
- Faculties from top national & international institutions including IIMs, IITs, NITs, etc.
- Excellent Placement record with career services & support from the Centre for Industry Academia Partnerships (CIAP)
- Highest number of specializations offered (12) with an option of Dual Specialization
- International study tour, National study tour and Rural Immersion programs offered
- Student exposure to numerous conferences, seminars, conclaves for overall industry exposure & networking
- Additional compulsory certifications offered from reputed national & international universities/institutions
- Comprehensive scholarship policy for meritorious students
- Blended mode of learning
- Several clubs & extra-curricular activities
MIT-WPU is currently conducting its GD-PI online. To find more details, click here.
The university is also currently accepting online applications from students for its industry-acclaimed MBA programs for 2021. To apply, click here.
Top B-School Ranking & Placements for MBA Graduates
With excellent placements offered, these MBA specializations are based on a multi-disciplinary curriculum, are practice-oriented and have a skill-based teaching-learning approach with ample opportunities to get hands-on assignments & live projects to sharpen various professional skills. The curriculum at MIT-WPU School of Management (PG) has a larger focus on research and innovation with demonstrated local and global impact.
In terms of placements, till date, over 500 MNCs have participated in MIT-WPU’s campus recruitment process. Some of the major recruiters include Amazon, Barclays, Hindustan Unilever, Hitachi, Deloitte, Adani, Thermax, Wipro, Cognizant, John Deere, amongst others. Over 402 students are placed each year and Rs 12.4 L per annum is the highest package secured.
The Times B School ranking survey ranked MIT-WPU School of Management (PG) as the 5th best in private universities in India, 22nd rank in overall top B Schools from India and 10th best in top B Schools from the West Zone of India.
Eligibility Criteria & Selection Procedure for Students
To apply online for this industry-acclaimed MBA program for 2021 at MIT-WPU, students need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidate should be a graduate with minimum 50 percent from any statutory university (45% for reserved categories). Candidates appearing for Final Year can also apply.
- Candidate should have obtained a valid score in CET conducted by Competent Authority at state/national level like MAHMBA-CET-2020.
- The selection process for MBA 2020-22 comprises of considering CAT/MAT/CMAT/ XAT/GMAT/MHCET followed by a detailed group discussions and personal interview.