Mphasis Net Profit grew 32.7% YoY and 20.3%QoQ in Q4 FY20
Bengaluru: Mphasis Limited (BSE – 526299; NSE – MPHASIS), an Information Technology (IT) solutions provider specializing in cloud and cognitive services, today announced its financial results for the fourth quarter and financial year ended 31st March 2020.
Quarter ended 31st March 2020
- Gross Revenue grew 14.7% YoY and 3.4% QoQ on a reported basis. In constant currency, growth was 11.1% YoY and 1.5% QoQ
- USD 201 million TCV wins in Direct International business of which 79% in new-generation services
- Direct Core revenue grew 18.0% YoY and 5.0% QoQ on a reported basis. In constant currency, growth was 13.6% YoY and 2.6% QoQ
- Net profit grew 32.7% YoY and 20.3% QoQ to INR 3,532 million
- EPS grew 32.4% YoY and 20.2% QoQ to INR 18.9
Year ended 31st March 2020
- Overall Gross revenue grew 12.8% on a reported basis and 11.7% in constant currency
- USD 715 million TCV wins in Direct International business of which 81% in new-generation services; overall TCV growth of 16%.
- Direct Core revenue grew 16.9% on a reported basis and 15.4% in constant currency
- DXC/HP revenue grew 7.7% on a reported basis and 7.5% in constant currency
- Net profit grew 10.4% YoY to INR 11,848 million
- EPS grew 13.4% to INR 63.6
- Mphasis Board of Directors recommended a dividend of INR 35 (350%) per share for FY20, subject to shareholder approval.
“We are pleased with the growth in FY20. This year we recorded the highest ever TCV wins in Direct International with USD 715 million, as well as strong earnings growth. At Mphasis, we are focused on strengthening our position through this period of uncertainty by staying close to our clients and enabling them to accelerate their digital transformation journey during these challenging times,” said Nitin Rakesh, Chief Executive Officer and Executive Director, Mphasis.
Analyst Positioning and recognitions:
- Recognized as a ‘Great Place to Work’ Certified™ Company 2020 in the U.S.
- Recognized as Major Contender in Everest’s Life & Annuities Insurance Application and Digital Services Peak Matrix 2020
- Recognized as Major Contender in the Everest Group 2020 Services PEAK Matrix Report for Capital Markets Operations