NASA Awards Contracts for Architect-Engineer Services
NASA has selected BRPH Architects Engineers Inc. of Melbourne, Florida, Affiliated Engineers SE, Inc. of Newberry, Florida, and Nelson Engineering Co. of Merritt Island, Florida, to provide architect-engineer services for the design and other professional services necessary to rehabilitate, modernize and develop new or existing mechanical systems for facilities and ground support systems through a regionalized multiple award.
The firm-fixed-price indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contracts have a five year period of performance with an estimated value not to exceed $150 million.
The work performed under the contracts will include architect-engineer services with an emphasis on ordinary and complex mechanical systems, including, but not limited to preparation of studies, designs, specifications, reports and other documents for construction of heating, ventilating and air conditioning; fire protection; water distribution and waste water collection; and analysis of pneumatic, environmental control; steam and cryogenic systems; and systems for storage and distribution of high pressure gases.
Services may be required at the following locations:
· NASA’s Kennedy Space Center and neighboring Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, Florida
· Vandenberg Air Force Base, California
· NASA’s Stennis Space Center, Mississippi
· NASA’s Langley Research Center, Virginia
· NASA’s Johnson Space Center, Houston
· NASA’s White Sands Test Facility, Las Cruces, New Mexico
· NASA’s Marshall Space Flight Center, Huntsville, Alabama
· NASA’s Michoud Assembly Facility, New Orleans
· NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt, Maryland
· NASA’s Wallops Flight Facility, Wallops Island, Virginia
· Other locations worldwide