National Internet Exchange of India (NIXI) announces Wikipedia Creativity Contest
New Delhi: The National Internet Exchange of India (NIXI) announces a Wikipedia creativity contest #WikiChallenge for proliferation of Indian local language content on the Internet.
Wikipedia Page Contest Details:
· #WikiChallenge: This is a Contest for individuals who can develop an original Wikipedia page of minimum 1000 words in any of the Indian official 22 languages – .भारत in Devanagari script (Hindi, Bodo(Boro), Dogri, Konkani, Maithili, Marathi, Nepali, and Sindhi-Devanagari), .भारत in Bengali script (Bengali and Manipuri), Telugu, Gujarati, Urdu, Tamil, Punjabi, Kannada, Oriya, Assamese, Sanskrit, Santali, Kashmiri, Sindhi and Malayalam.
· The page developer shall also have an IDN as .भारत website in any of the official 22 languages associated with the Wikipedia page.
· The page shall be in existence for at least for 1 month before application submission date for award under the scheme.
– Prize: Rs. 5000 + Certificate from NIXI –
– Start Date: 1 st Dec 2020 –
– Close Date: 31st March 2021 –
– Announcement of prizes: 15th April 2021 with Press Conference
Please submit your entry at – email@example.com
Please visit https://bit.ly/3aXddG3 for more details.