The system of education is vast, diverse and rich. It caters to millions of students, with an aim to allow them to flourish and to provide them with an opportunity to a better future, thereby also encouraging bright young individuals to be aware and informed, to grow with an understanding and a perspective of things so that they these individuals shoulder the future, the development and advancement of mankind.
But all of it requires much guidance and grooming, and if a child is provided with the required resources, one might be surprised by their capabilities and adeptness. Education plays a key role in the life of children, it’s under this that they gain exposure, explore their interests, learn and are provided with knowledge that goes on to shape them and their understanding of things. When served with the best and the right incentive coupled with a will, a student stands out.
At the Indian Talent Organization, we put in all our effort to fulfil these very requirements.ITO happens to be among the best organizers of Olympiads in India. Olympiads are subject-specific exams targeted to bring out the best in children associated with the field of their interest. To cater to the diverse interests, ITO offers eight different options of subjects for the students to choose from, these are:
- International Science Olympiad (ISO)
- International Maths Olympiad (IMO)
- English International Olympiad (EIO)
- General Knowledge International Olympiad (GKIO)
- International Computer Olympiad (ICO)
- International Drawing Olympiad (IDO)
- National Essay Olympiad (NESO)
- National Social Studies Olympiad (NSSO)
Olympiads are suitable for students who want to learn more, understand better, like competition, and want to learn better about exams and associated environments. Olympiads, in general, are also considered to be quite beneficial to students for the following reasons:
- The exams boost student’s morale and confidence. The change is a result of the hard work involved and the thorough practice.
- The Olympiads familiarize students with the exam environment and help them prepare for competitive exams, for factors like time management, logical reasoning and analytical skills are required here as well.
- The syllabus aligns with the regular academics of students hence benefitting their understanding of subjects.
- It inculcates a habit of regular practice and revision in students, which further aids student’s academics.
- The effort put in to prepare for the exams, improves mental ability and sharpens one’s skills of logical reasoning, understanding of practical approach and analysis.
- It provides students with much-required exposure.
- The detailed feedback report provided to all helps students to understand and improve upon their weaknesses.
- The certificates serve to acknowledge the efforts of a student and improve upon their overall academics.
If this interests you, you can now visit the official website of the Indian Talent Olympiad to enrol for the exams, for the registrations are now open, for both – individuals as well as schools. The deadlines are as follows:
|LAST DATE OF REGISTRATION FROM SCHOOL||30th September 2021|
|LAST DATE OF REGISTRATION BY INDIVIDUAL STUDENTS||15th November 2021|
Here are some tidbits for the exam and quick guidelines to register.
- Eligibility-The exam is only open to students of classes 1-10.
- Syllabus-The syllabus for all exams aligns with the regular academic syllabus of the student, in accordance with their educational level irrespective of their educational board, as a result of which students of any board can appear for the exams.
- Option-Students can opt to appear for one or more exams from the eight mentioned above as per their interests.
- Registration-The Olympiad registrations start at only Rs 150 to make it convenient for willing individuals to apply.
- Students can opt to enrol via their school or register individually on the official website
- The exams are conducted both monthly as well as annually, so a student can choose from either based upon their convenience.
- The registration can be simply done at the official website of the Indian Talent Olympiad.
- The registration process is quite simple, should anyone need guidance, assistance can be availed.
- The exams are held both offline as well as online media.
- The language-The entire process of resource distribution, along with the exams, are carried out in English.
- Resources-Various resources including previous year’s papers, model papers, mock tests and structured workbooks that are frequently updated to aid the students well, have been made available with the associated topics discussed chapter wise emphasizing upon important points and such.
- Availability-All resources including the exam papers are available online for easy access to all students via mobile, laptop, tablets and similar devices.
- Pattern-The exam papers are set in an MCQ format to help the student get used to the pattern, preparing them for participation in competitive exams in the near future.
- Some of the Olympiads are held in two tiers, in which a participant has to clear one round to move to the next one.
- The pattern for the exam remains the same for all the subjects excluding Drawing and Essay.
- Overall Question Paper Patterns include problem-based figures, series completion, odd one out, coding-decoding, mirror images, embedded figures, symmetry, and alphabetical test questions.
- The complexity of the question papers depend upon the class. For each class, questions are prepared considering their knowledge, ability, and reasoning capacity.
- Detailed pattern of the exam can be availed on the official website.
- Results-The results are made available for one on the official website, these can be easily accessed by entering the student’s roll number on the portal, the details along with participation certificates are made available on the very same portal. Should the student hold distinct merit, the prizes are mentioned there itself.
- Rewards-Indian Talent Olympiad believes in catering to student’s educational needs in the best way possible, besides which we also want to encourage them, students are hence rewarded based upon their meritorious performance in the test. The list of amazing rewards is available on the website.
- Feedback report-All the participating students are provided with a detailed feedback report so that they can analyze their performance and improve upon it.
Indian Talent Olympiads has experience of eight-plus years of working with over 33,175 schools and millions of students across India. It brings us great joy to associate with the bright young minds of the generation. So this is your opportunity. Enrol now.
Direct support can be availed by contacting at 1800 266 9192
Queries can also be mailed at: firstname.lastname@example.org