ISSN 1999-6640 (Print). ISSN 1999-6659 (Online). One of the co-founders of the journal is Petrozavodsk State University, therefore information about the journal is available on the university website .
The journal has been published since 1997. All issued issues of the journal are available online on the website. There is no fee for publications.
The journal is included in the following bases of scientific journals:
- RSCI (Russian Science Citation Index) on the Web of Science platform;
- base of Russian scientific journals on the e-library.ru platform (RSCI);
- international databases of scientific journals EBSCO Publishing, WorldCat, BASE – Bielefeld Academic Search Engine;
- a list of Russian peer-reviewed scientific journals in which the main scientific results of dissertations for the degree of Doctor and Candidate of Sciences recommended by the Higher Attestation Commission should be published.
The journal publishes articles by authors from different countries in Russian and English. The main topics supported by the journal:
- strategic university management
- quality management of education
- research and innovation management
- financial management at the university
- university personnel management
- information technology in university management
- education marketing
- university infrastructure management, etc.
The target audience of the journal are researchers, experts, analysts, practitioners, heads of universities, specialists in the field of university management, representatives of government authorities.
The journal is in the public domain at the link.
The editorial board of the journal invites authors from PetrSU to active cooperation.