PetrSU teachers and staff have the opportunity to be vaccinated against coronavirus at the university.
1. Before vaccination against coronavirus, it is recommended to undergo a quantitative test for the presence of class G antibodies. This is not a mandatory requirement, but it allows you to determine whether you have developed a certain immunity to coronavirus infection of your own. As a rule, it lasts for 3-6 months.
2. You should make an appointment for vaccination by phone 76-83-34, +7 (931) 702-20-66, +7 (953) 538-63-55 .
3. Vaccination takes place in the Youth Innopark (33 Lenin Ave., room 158) every weekday from 10:00 to 15:00. Vaccine – Gam-COVID-Vac (Sputnik – V ) .
4. You should have a passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation, a medical insurance policy, SNILS, and in the case of chronic diseases, it is recommended (optional) – a medical card.
5. The vaccination procedure at the first stage involves filling out a questionnaire and consent to vaccination (it is better to fill out in advance and bring it to vaccination) , examination by a therapist and receiving a referral for vaccination, the introduction of the first component of the vaccine, a half-hour medical observation (you should sit for half an hour after vaccination, observe the condition , you should leave after the permission of the doctor).
6. For three days, you should refrain from physical activity, alcohol consumption.
7. The referral for vaccination will indicate the date of introduction of the second component of the vaccine (usually 21 days after the introduction of the first component). The order of registration for the introduction of the second component of the vaccine will be announced additionally .
8. Actions at the second stage of vaccination are performed according to the algorithm described in clauses 5, 6.