School of Humanities and Social Sciences, IIT Mandi has invited applications for admission to Ph.D. programme for the semester commencing in February, 2016 in following areas of research:
1. Women’s Writing in India, Indian Literature, Post-colonial Literature
2. English Literature/Oral History.
3. Indian society post-liberalization; Sociology of Religion; Urban Sociology; Middle Class; Sociology of Market
4. German Studies
5. Financial Inclusion, Micro-finance, Health Insurance, Retirement Benefits, Entrepreneurship
6. Modern Indian History
7. Health and Well Being
I. For full-time PhD programme with Teaching Assistantship (TA)
1. Post-Graduate degree in relevant field of Humanities and Social Sciences with 55% for General Category students; in case of Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes it is relaxed upto 5%.
2. Must have qualified UGC–JRF or NET
II. For self-sponsored and part-time PhD programme (for Applicants from Himachal Pradesh and J&K):
1. Post-Graduate Degree in Humanities and Social Sciences (or any other relevant field of study) with 55% for General Category students; in case of Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes it is relaxed upto 5%.
2. Minimum two years in service (either in Government sector or in Private sector).
Note: Applicants from Himachal Pradesh and J&K applied for Part-time PhD programme are required to furnish the Service Certificate issued by their home Institution/university at the time of interview.
Interested candidates are encouraged to fill the online application form available in the following
Last date of receipt of applications : 06th Nov, 2015
Notification of shortlisted candidates : 07th Nov, 2015
Date of Interview : 21st Nov, 2015
For details, see the link:
India Education Diary Bureau Admin 76888 posts 0 comments