Mumbai: PMI Pearl City Chapter (PMIPCC) is hosting the Project Management National Conference, India for the third time on 20th – 21st September, 2019 in Hyderabad. The Project Management National Conference (PMNC), PMI India’s flagship annual event, is the largest gathering of project, program and portfolio professionals in India. It is a celebration of the project management profession and delegates are inspired with addresses delivered by thought leaders and success stories of project leaders from across domains. Delegates also get to network and exchange information on existing best practices and emerging trends. PMNC19 has attracted several renowned international and national speakers and visionaries. Business leaders & management professionals from renowned organizations like Deloitte Consulting, Hitachi Consulting Software Services, Mahindra and Mahindra, Microsoft, Amazon, ONGC, Robert Bosch Engineering & Solutions, TCS, WIPRO, Tata Aero, Value Momemtum, Volvo India, and more will be attending.
To achieve globalization in a fractured world and to manage the impact of disruptive technologies, businesses must be agile and quick to adapt in a rapidly evolving and highly competitive environment. Project managers across the globe, with their leadership, technical and business management skills have always contributed to the success of projects across domains. The year 2019 is a monumental year for Project Management Institute (PMI) as it celebrates 50 years of service. It is an acknowledgement of the tireless efforts of project managers who made astounding feats possible in their projects. This has been the inspiration behind PMNC19 theme – Adapt. Transform. Accelerate. Made possible by a project manager.
● Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu, Hon’ble Vice President of India as the Chief Guest of PMNC19 will deliver the keynote address.
● Mr. Randall Black, Chair, PMI Board of Directors will deliver the opening session – The value of project management – PMI’s 2019 Pulse of the Profession
● Dr. Archana Sharma, Principal Scientist at the CERN, the European Council for Nuclear Research in Geneva, Switzerland will share her inspiring journey from Jhansi to Cern, Switzerland. An adventure at the cutting edge of science and technology doing particle physics.
● Dr. V. R. Lalithambika, Distinguished Scientist and Director, Directorate of Human Space Programme, who has successfully spearheaded launch vehicle missions at ISRO will share her success stories
● Mr. Sudhanshu Mani, popularly known as the Chief Architect of India’s fastest train – ‘Train 18’ (Vande Bharat Express) will share his amazingly inspiring narrative
● Ms. Karuna Gopal, President, Foundation for Futuristic Cities is considered as global thought leader on smart cities and go-to advisor on smart governance. She will provide us some amazing insights into the transformative policies for ushering in a new India.
● India’s first ever TED Talks – a series of live talks specially curated to inspire and inform project management professionals.
● A gala evening of PMI50 Anniversary Celebrations.
The Organizing Committee members have worked hard to present the Conference in a new format – adding new components and retaining the popular old components. PMNC19 promises to be a combination of inspirational talks, cutting-edge education, networking, and fun.