Former Australian cricket captain Ricky Ponting has invited students from the subcontinent to take up or continue their studies in his home state of Tasmania in Australia.
Ponting has teamed up with the Tasmanian Government to encourage more students from India to take advantage of Tasmania’s world-class teaching and learning institutions.
Ricky’s judgement was always respected on the cricket field and, as a proud Tasmanian, he’s pleased to be able to highlight the opportunities Tasmania has to offer international guests and students.
· internationally recognised qualifications and institutions
· world-class campus facilities and accommodation options
· dedicated peer and community support programs
· culturally supportive learning environments
· endless career opportunities after graduation
· beautiful landscapes, parks and open spaces
· vibrant, diverse and friendly community that embraces locals, migrants and international students
· fresh, clean and delicious natural produce, food and wine
· access to major cultural, artistic and sporting institutions and events
· ongoing support for small businesses and entrepreneurs to achieve their dreams.
Right now there are many opportunities and study options at both the University of Tasmania and TasTAFE, as well as a range of other specialist institutions, all our education offerings are recognised world-wide and sought after by those wanting a to set their career path on the right track.
Importantly, gaining qualifications in Tasmania opens up the opportunity to stay on as a sponsored worker once you find the right job for you.
This is a great way to make Tasmania your new home.
Let Ricky himself tell you why Tasmania is the best place to learn and gain internationally recognised qualifications in his new ‘Study and Migration Tasmania’ video.
See what Ricky has to say at http://www.studytasmania.tas.g