SRM IST Ramapuram , Chennai signed MOU with Inspirisys Solutions Limited
Chennai: Department of MCA, College of Science and Humanities, SRM Institute of Science & Technology, Ramapuram,Chennai signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Inspirisys Solutions Limited, Chennai. The MoU was signed and exchanged in presence of Shri S.Niranjan, Co-Chairman, SRM Group of Institution, Ramapuram & Trichy campus, and Mr.Srinivas Bhaskara, President- Global Practice and Delivery & Mr.Ramanathan Arunachalam, Vice President – IoT & PED Practice, Inspirisys Solutions Limited (https://www.inspirisys.com), Chennai.
Addressing the gathering after signing the MoU, Co-Chairman, SRM Group of Institution, Ramapuram & Trichy campus, Shri. S. Niranjan said that there is a huge demand for qualified computer professionals across the globe. This MOU lays the foundation for a long-term relationship with Inspirisys Solutions Limited and opens plenty of opportunities for our students. Our focus is on combining academic rigor with hands-on training. The students will work on real-life projects with the latest technologies.
Addressing the gathering, Mr. Srinivas Bhaskara & Mr.Ramanathan Arunachalam – Inspirisys Solutions Limited, said that the company has been doing multiple projects in digital transformation, IoT, and hardware, further assured that this MoU will enable students to undertake projects and joint venture submission of research proposals.
The Scope of MoU Signing
· Consultancy, Centre of Excellence
· Internship cum Placement opportunities
· Project assistance to final year BCA/B.Sc CS/MCA students
· Research assistance to faculty members and research scholars
· Seminars/Workshop on recent developments in the field of Computer Science
· Imparting training to faculty on emerging areas and providing an opportunity to students to work with the technology available at resource sharing
· Build collaborative solutions approach (leveraging grants/funds to SRM) on new-gen technologies
· Engagement to be pursued on Digital Transformation space and Industry 4.0 Technologies including IoT, Data Science, AI/ML, blockchain, and other evolving technologies
In the presence of the Director, Dean Research, Dean IIC, Principal (S&H), Vice Principals, HOD and other staffs, the MoU was signed.