Students from FORE School of Management are on a winning spree as they showcased their talent at National Level competitions
New Delhi: Students from FORE School of Management are on a winning spree as they showcased their talent in management and business skill at National Level competitions. It was organized by various prestigious Institutes such as Indian Institute of Management, Indian Institute of Technology, Management Development Institute etc. and bagging laurels across the country.
The splendid journey of victory endures with a series of 7 consecutive winnings at popular competitions. Every year, different branches of IIM organize events where the students can showcase their management skills, HR skills, as well as business management strategies to touch the cherished milestone envisioned ever since the foundation of the institutions.
FOREians made their institute proud after performing their best in various events and exhibit their capability of becoming managerial leaders of the future.
· Terrific trio – Narendran Ramachandran, Prakshi Jain and Stuti Ahuja bagged the winning position at FINATIC’20, part of Fiesta 2020. It is the annual cultural and management fest of Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi. The students were awarded a cash prize of Rs. 20,000 and certificates.
· Arjunveer Singh, Kartiki Datta and GEET Shivadasani of Team Trinity won first inter-college B-Plan competition ‘Take off’ held at IIM Sirmaur. Their great idea floored the judges and took them to first prize.
· Karan Wadhwa and Isha Sharma added another feather to their cap by bagging the first position at Salaahkaars at Parivartan’20, annual management, cultural and sports fest of Department of Management Studies at IIT Delhi. They were awarded a cash prize worth Rs. 15000 and certificates.
· Karan Wadhwa and Isha Sharma won MarQ-witty’20 organized by MarQconnect 2020. It is the annual marketing conclave of MDI Gurgaon. They were offered cash prize worth Rs. 20,00 along with Internship / Live project offer.
· Aditi Gupta, Akshita Chhabra and Shweta Bhatt were the second runner-ups in Corporate Invictus, a competition organized by the Department of Management studies under Parivartan’20. IIT, Delhi organizes annual management, cultural and sports fest and the trio were awarded a cash prize of Rs. 5000 along with certificate and goodies.
· 17 students from FORE School of Management bagged top positions at Tatva, annual management fest of Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LSBSIM). It was an awesome run for the students as they won various competitions during the event.
· Manika Singhal, Akansha Gupta and Simran Kaur Madan were the first runner-up at EntHrall 2020at Fiesta 2020, annual cultural and management fest of Faculty of Management Studies held at University of Delhi. These students won cash prize worth Rs. 4000 along with certificates.
These students were crowned as winners and rewarded with cash prizes along with certificates and goodies. After analyzing the given problem, providing the management strategies and HR skills to come up with a positive and profitable outcome for the organization, these students delivered their best and brought laurels. The results came out after judging strategy on its creativity, feasibility, and quality by the respected jury. The events like above offered a platform to students and allow them to perform their best and prepare them for greater responsibility in their career.
Dean (Academics), FORE School of Management, Prof. Sanghamitra Buddhapriya quoted that “We are very proud of our students that they are making the mark in these competitions. With these victories, they are highlighting FORE’s name and making them glorious. I wish them all the best and hope that they will continue to raise the bar like this only”.