Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) (BSE: 532540, NSE: TCS), a leading global IT services, consulting and business solutions organization, has been recognized as a Leader in the IDC MarketScape for Worldwide Artificial Intelligence (AI) Services1.
According to the report, “Buyers spoke highly of TCS’ breadth and depth of IP and tools to deliver AI services…” It goes on to say that “IDC considers TCS’ end-to-end life cycle of AI services portfolio and strategies around delivery model, innovation and R&D, and employee skills and retention as key strengths.”
“Progressive enterprises are partnering with TCS for their Business 4.0™ transformations, harnessing data, analytics and AI to embrace new business models, pursue new revenue streams, enhance customer experience and reimagine operations. Our comprehensive portfolio of AI services and solutions backed up by our sustained investments in research, innovation and intellectual property are helping our customers realize their growth and transformation objectives,” said Dinanath Kholkar, Global Head, Analytics and Insights Unit, TCS. “This positioning as a Leader in the IDC MarketScape is a recognition of our vision, strategy, and capabilities.”
TCS offers a comprehensive portfolio of AI-related services and solutions catering to every business stakeholder, and spanning consulting and advisory, model management, systems design, implementation. Using machine learning, machine vision, voice recognition, natural language processing and knowledge mining, TCS has been building proprietary AI solutions that drive business transformation for customers across different industry verticals. These include:
- Algo Retail™ – a suite that enables retailers to seamlessly integrate and orchestrate data flows across the retail value chain, harnessing the power of analytics, AI, and machine learning.
- TCS ADD – a modern and open drug development platform that enables digital ecosystems, simplifies data complexity, and provides faster access to new and effective drugs for patients in need.
- TwinX™ – a digital twin solution for enterprises.
- Intelligent Urban Exchange – an integrated, cloud-based software product that enables Big Data- and IoT-based applications for transportation, water, energy, and other governmental functions.
- ignio™ – SaaS suite of AI-driven software that combines enterprise IT context, insights, and intelligent automation to deliver resilient, agile, and autonomous IT operations without human intervention.
- Decision Fabric™ – a state-of-the-art inclusive framework that brings together the power of AI and immersive analytics to build innovative business solutions that deliver value.
TCS fosters a culture of innovation with its Co-Innovation Network that includes start-ups, academia, and corporates. In addition, TCS has significantly invested in Pace Ports™ to co-innovate with partners and customers, addressing newer industry problems and trends.
“Leveraging our deep contextual and industry knowledge, expertise in AI and investments in innovation and intellectual property, we are empowering businesses across domains and at different levels of data- and AI readiness to become future-ready,” said Dinanath Kholkar.