Terence Lewis to launch Creative Warriors online Courses Powered by Vidyadaan to connect with Media & Entertainment enthusiasts
New Delhi: With uncertainties prevailing all around especially for students, online courses and webinars are coming to their rescue during the lockdown. Vidyadaan, an online platform seeking to bring Gurus and Shisyas together to foster knowledge, growth and development, is organizing a series of sessions / interactive programs to keep the student’s community motivated & also impart effective skilling in the media & entertainment industry.
To connect with the media & entertainment industry following sessions are being planned;
– Terence Lewis, leading Indian dancer and choreographer is set to Launch Creative Warriors Online Courses beginning with a Master Class by Terence Lewis Professional Training Institute on ‘Bolly Hop Style’ on May 15th, 2020 at 11:30 AM followed by a live webinar with Mr. Terence Lewis on Vidyadaan
– An interactive webinar will be hosted by Mr. Amit Behl on Saturday May 16th at 11:30 AM on career opportunities in Acting.
– Session with Mr. Anurag Sharma (Fame ye hain Mohabbatein) on May 18th
– Mr. Chaitanya Chinchlikar (CXO with Whistling Woods International) & Ms. Meghna Ghai (President, Whistling Woods International) on May 19th.
– A master class & a mega chat show with the Indian Association of Amusement Parks and Industries (IAAPI), an apex body representing the interests of Amusement Parks, Theme Parks, Water Parks and Indoor Amusement Centre in India will also be conducted
Mr. Amit Behl has been an actor and a media personality for the last two and a half decades and has won several awards for his work on all formats of performance. He started his career in Television with India’s first daily soap “Shanti” in the Year 1994, post that he has done over a Hundred TV Serials in Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, Punjabi and English. Some of his Famous Serials are “Kora Kagaz” , “Mujhe Chaand Chahiye” “Dahleez” “Ek Haseena Thi” “Woh Apna Sa”. He has also worked in the eminent British series “Sharpe’s Peril” with Sean Bean.
Mr. Behl has been former Senior Vice President of the FWICE. He is Senior Joint Secretary of CINTAA since the year 2015. He is also an eminent Governing Council Member of Media and Entertainment Skills Council.
The session with Terence seeks to explore Bolly Hop, a fusion dance form that blends hip hop with western Bollywood influence. The webinar will be interactive and Mr. Lewis will be taking live questions. Mr. Lewis is a 3 time Guinness Book of Records Holder and was recently honored with a Doctorate in Dance. He is known as a choreographer and judge in reality dance series Dance India Dance, Nach Baliye, India’s Best Dancer etc.
Details about future webinars can be found at www.vidyadaan.net.
Recently, the platform has hosted sessions by Mr. Resul Pookutty, an Oscar-winning Indian Sound Designer and editor, Ms. Kiran Joneja Sippy, a versatile actress and director, Mr, Anuj Khacker, President & Executive Director Aptech Ltd a pioneering global education and training company among others https://vidyadaan.net/gallery.php
Vidyadaan is an initiative of Media & Entertainment Skills Council by Mr. Subhash Ghai; an eminent Film Maker and Educationist. It is one of its kind education portal for the Media & Entertainment industry of India. The Portal will have three different types of participants; Guru (Industry experts), Shishya’s (Students) and Gurukuls (Training Organizations).
Vidyadaan is introducing the MESC flagship Creative Warrior Program on the platform to make skill education a reality in the lockdown. Webinars are being hosted by industry experts, professionals and veterans followed by master classes making it possible for anyone with a desire to learn the skills for the media and entertainment industry. After the grand success of Creative warriors programs (an MESC initiative) in Universities, colleges, schools and academic institutions; Creative warriors courses are now available on Vidyadaan with certification for students and professionals. These courses are open to all, are free of cost and include a certificate upon completion.