UK-based University of Hull is offering the GREAT Scholarship 2021 for Indian students to study a full-time, postgraduate taught course of value £10,000 starting in September 2021. In partnership with the British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign, the University of Hull is offering 3 scholarships to students in India, Pakistan and Thailand (one for each country) applying for postgraduate courses in all subject areas.
Launched by the British Council together with 41 UK universities, the GREAT Scholarship 2021 programme supports postgraduate students from Bangladesh, China, Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Thailand to access world-class UK higher education opportunities. Students can apply for courses in a range of subjects, at the 41 institutions across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
The University of Hull – GREAT Scholarship 2021 – will be awarded as a tuition fee discount. The award consists of 1 x up to £10,000 (GBP) for Indian students studying on any full time, Hull-based postgraduate taught programme.
- Be an Indian national and hold a passport from the country
- Have received an offer of study on a postgraduate taught degree programme at the University of Hull
- Have achieved, or working towards, a 2:1 or equivalent grade in their undergraduate programme recognised by the University of Hull
- Have achieved IELTS 6.5 overall, with 5.5 in each skill or equivalent before the application deadline
- Have not previously studied in the UK
- Have completed a University of Hull – GREAT Scholarship 2021 application form
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 31st May, 2021.
Scholarship form link:
Successful candidates will be contacted in mid-June 2021. All candidates will be notified of the result of their applications by the end of June 2021.
Further information about the GREAT Education scholarships can be found at https://study-uk.britishcouncil.org/scholarships/great-scholarships