New Delhi : The University of Birmingham Dubai is now inviting applications for its Masters in International Business program for the January and September 2022 entry.
The MSc International Business at the University of Birmingham Dubai is a globally respected degree, taught in one of the few triple-crown accredited business schools in the world. The course will equip students with a comprehensive understanding of relevant and current international issues, allowing them to take their career anywhere in the world.
The students will have the opportunity to draw on the talents of globally-respected scholars and teachers whose expertise combined with the breadth of the syllabus will prepare the students for new international career.The students will have the same teaching as offered at the Edgbaston campus and receiving the same internationally recognized ‘University of Birmingham’ degree certificate.
The MSc International Business course at the University of Birmingham Dubai is a broad-based programme that gives an overview of how business works. It provides transferable skills that open up a wide range of business careers such as business analysis and development, banking, management and strategy consulting, corporate finance and investment, human resource management and marketing.
The module themes covers key subjects of business and management in a global context, such as Human Resource Management, Marketing and Branding, Finance and Accounting, Operations and Procurement, Business Strategy, Knowledge and Innovation Systems, Global Shift and Cross-culture Management. Advancing your career aspirations and expanding your skill-set is fundamental to MSc International Business.
Course dates: January 2022 and September 2022.
Entry Requirements:A four-yearBachelor’s degree from a range of backgrounds or a three-yearBachelor’s degree (first class or a very good upper second class) from recognised institutions in India. Both fresh graduates and students with work experience can apply.
IELTS 6.5 with no less than 6.0 in any band is equivalent to:
- TOEFL: 88 overall with no less than 21 in Reading, 20 in Listening, 22 in Speaking and 21 in Writing
- Pearson Test of English (PTE): PTE Academic 67 with no less than 64 in all four skills
- Cambridge English (exams taken from 2015): Advanced – minimum overall score of 176, with no less than 169 in any component
Application process and admission details:Applications for January 2022 and September 2022 intakes are open and there is no application fee.To submit an online application, please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button on the course page.
The following information will usually be needed before a decision can be made on your application:
- Academic transcript(s) for all prior degrees – originals or certified photocopies
- Personal Statement, approximately 5000 characters, explaining why you are interested in studying on your chosen programme
- Certificate to show competency in the English language, if English is not your first language and you have already taken a test (not mandatory to submit at the time of application)
- One academic reference (or if appropriate to the programme applied for, it could be from your employer).
You may be required to submit further documents in support of your application.
Tuition:Overall programme tuition fee for January 2022 isAED 118,017 (Approx. £23,400)and overall programme tuition fee for September 2022 is AED 130,270 (Approx. £25,830).
Scholarship:Scholarship options at the University of Birmingham Dubai are designed to benefit all new students and the financial rewards can be carried forward through the entire programme across foundation, undergraduate and post graduate levels. For 2021 entry the university was offering scholarships of up to 40% based on students’ academic performance and scholarships for 2022 entry will be announced shortly.
To understand your eligibility you may contact the in-country representatives at firstname.lastname@example.org