New Delhi: EverythingAboutWater is announced the launch of the “15th EverythingAboutWater EXPO” the Expo will be South Asia’s largest water expo and one of the most unique and comprehensive annual water events in India showcasing latest technologies in the water and waste water management sector, in support of Central Ground Water Board, ASSOCHAM, TERI, MWRRA & Delhi Jal Board, is bringing one such platform to gather the experts from all over the world to discuss the challenges which India is facing today & find the sustainable solutions which can be implemented to solve water problem in India. The major International conference is going to be held in Pragati Maidan, New Delhi from 23rd to 25th August with a clear focus on:Water Scarcity and Worsening Ground Water Quality, Drinking Water Need and Growth of Community Drinking Water, Waste Water Reuse and Recycling and Sea Water Desalination.
With the increasing consumption of water in agriculture and potable areas, India is expected to be severe water stressed by 2025. Rapid industrialization and growing population have widened the water demand-supply gap which both the Central and State governments are deeply concerned with. In a recent report of Niti Ayog, it has been revealed that India is facing the worst water crisis in history. The report has also mentioned that the demand for portable water will overtake the water supply by 2030 if the necessary steps are not taken currently.For a better future, we have to start thinking today.
· South Asia’s Largest Water Event with over 300 Exhibitors from 25 Countries
· Over 15000 Business Visitors & 1000 Conference Delegates
· Over 200 high profile Govt Officials from 30 utilities
· Hall of Fame Awards to acknowledge the Excellent work done in Water sector
· Exclusive Country Pavilions like China, Taiwan & Europe
· Aqua Career- JOB FAIR for on spot job offers from international companies in Water
· New Product Launch Zone to showcase innovative products
1. WATER MAN of INDIA: Shri Rajendra Singh (Guest of Honour)
2. Chairman, Central Ground Water Board: Shri K.C.Naik( Guest of Honour)
3. Director General, National Mission for Clean Ganga: Shri Rajiv Ranjan Mishra (Guest of Honour)
4. Dr. Syamal Sarkar, Director, Water Resource, TERI, Ex- Secretary, Ministry of Water Resources