New Delhi: Glion Institute of Higher Education, a leading Swiss hospitality management school, has partnered with Grenoble Ecole de Management (GEM) to offer a dual-degree programmeallowing students to obtain an MBA and Master of Science in International Hospitality Business. The program consists of one full academic year delivered on Glion campuses in Switzerland, followed by an additional year andtwo capstone projects on the job. Early applicants to the programme’s first intake in September 2018 benefit from a 40% scholarship.
Designed to enhance career progression, the programme combines an intensive practical curriculum with a focus on contemporary management challenges and key operational concepts. It prepares students to be holistic managers with a global view of business and strategies, to think critically and adapt to a changing global environment.
The innovative format will require students to spend a year on the Glion campus following lectures delivered by both Glion and GEM faculty members, combined with a 12-month blended-learning experience while on the job. In order to earn their degrees, candidates will need to complete both a Final Management Project and a Hospitality Capstone Project.
Apart from obtaining two specialized advanced degrees from two world-class institutions, graduates will have the opportunity to connect with industry experts, receive full access to career services, as well as full membership to the alumni networks of both schools.
The dual program provides:
· An intensive practical program with focus on managerial challenges and key operational concepts.
· Future managers with the core knowledge needed to adopt a holistic view of business and stimulate managerial and entrepreneurial initiative.
· Enhancement of career progression and ability to think critically and strategically in order to adapt to the changing global environment.
· Bachelor-level undergraduate degree in any subject
· At least 3 years of significant, full-time work experience
· Fluency in English:
o IELTS: 6.5 (minimum 6.0 in each section)
o TOEFL: 94 (minimum of 22 in each section)
o Cambridge Proficiency Exam A, B, C
o Pearson Test of English: 63
o Or English native speaker/degree obtained in English