BITSoM Announces Opening of Admissions for the MBA Class of 2023-25
BITS School of Management, BITSoM, the Mumbai-based business school from BITS Pilani has announced dates for the class of 2023-25 intake to its two-year full-time residential MBA programme to commence in July 2023. The application process is completely online, and the school began accepting applications for Round-1 on 23 Sep-2022. The last date for submission of applications in this round is 20-Nov-2022. This year, the school has also announced dates for two subsequent admission rounds with Round-2 ending 22-Jan-2023, and Round-3 on 5-Mar-2023.
BITSoM aspires to build a diverse class, not only in terms of gender but also in academic background, work experience, and interests. It follows a holistic and all-round evaluation of candidates comprising of:
– Standardised Test scores for GMAT, GRE or CAT, any one score is required
– Academic excellence at the undergraduate and school level
– Extra-curricular and co-curricular achievements
– Leadership potential and strong written and verbal communication skills
– Work experience is not mandatory, and BITSoM encourages fresh graduates to apply in addition to candidates with work experience
– Personal interviews will be held between November and December 2022 with results being announced in January 2023 for the first round.
Candidates must have a recognised undergraduate or postgraduate degree in any discipline from a recognised Indian institution or international university or be in the final year.
Announcing the admissions process, Dr Ranjan Banerjee, Dean, BITSoM said, “Our first two cohorts have experienced a world-class, contemporary learning experience at BITSoM. This was made possible by a future ready curriculum, world class faculty sourced from some of the best global institutes, and a personalised, transformative learning experience. The impact has been visible and leading consulting firms, conglomerates, consumer product and technology companies have been impressed by the performance of our students in internships. We now look forward to welcoming a diverse, high-quality third batch to BITSoM.”