Mumbai: Bodhtree Consulting Limited, a leading IT consulting and software service provider, has declared its financial results for the first quarter ended June 30, 2017.
§ Revenues were at Rs. 26.55 crore as against Rs. 10.50 crore in Q1FY17
§ EBIDTA was at Rs. 3.35 crore as against Rs. 2.13 crore in Q1 FY17
§ Profit after tax (PAT) was at Rs. 33.86 Lakhs as against Rs. 25.44 Lakhs in Q1 FY17, grown by 33%
· Ramped up team across the segments of the business, the real growth is expected during the current year and years to come
· Bodhtree was one among 34 GST Suvidha Provider’s short listed by Govt.
· Ranked second best in preparedness to implement GST
· Has recently signed Fidelity, VRK Global and Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company for providing GST services and Indian Coastguard for implementing enterprise solutions
· Current signed orders stands at Rs. 40 crore, which should get implemented in the next one year.
· Actively looking at organic and in organic growth, open to mergers and acquisition
Bodhtree is primarily engaged in the business of Cloud Computing, Data analytics, tableau license selling with customization, IoT, Bigdata, Digital Media and GST Suvidha Provider. The Software Industry verticals in which the company operates are Government, Hi-tech, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare payers, Healthcare providers, Manufacturing, Education, Financial Services.
The Company boasts of partnerships with, Mendix, Tableau, Informatica, Sungard, Oracle, Salesforce, IBM, Cisco, HP and Redhat to deliver technologies and solutions for our clients.
Commenting on the results, Mr. L N Ramakrishna, Managing Director, said, “The results are in line with our expectations. Our GST business is doing well and we have signed contracts worth Rs. 10 crore for the current year, expected to reach Rs. 50 crore in the next three years.
He added that, “considering the pace at which we are acquiring business in GST services, enterprise solutions, cloud computing and other software solutions business, we are very confident to grow at 50% CAGR for the next three years”