National Testing Agency (NTA) will release JEE Main April 2019 result for paper 1 and 2 on the official website. The Paper 1 result will be announced on April 30 while paper 2 result will be declared on May 15, respectively. Candidates will be able to check their JEE Main results by entering their login credentials. JEE Main April 2019 result will comprise only the scorecard for candidates who appeared in the exam. Candidates must also note that NTA might release JEE Main April results one week prior to the release date like the January session result.
How to check JEE Main April 2019 Result?
- Visit the official website of JEE Main or NTA
- Enter your JEE Main application number and password/date of birth
- After submitting all details, the admit card will be displayed
- Download or take printouts of the JEE Main result for further reference
JEE Main Tie-Breaking Resolution
In case two or more candidates secure same percentile result, then their ranking will be calculated in the following ways:
Tie breaker for Paper 1:
- Percentile score in Mathematics
- Percentile score in Physics
- Percentile score in Chemistry
- The older candidate will be ranked higher
In case, the tie still persists, the same rank will be given to the candidates
Tie breaker for Paper 2:
- Higher marks in the aptitude test
- Higher scores in Drawing Test will be allotted a higher rank
- The candidate who is older in age
- Candidates will be given the same ranks if the tie is not broken
JEE Main 2019 Result – Important Points
- Since JEE Main exam is held in multiple shifts, NTA scores will be calculated corresponding to the raw marks obtained by a candidate for all the shifts/sessions. The raw marks will be merged for further evaluation.
- For candidates who appeared in both the attempts of JEE Main exam, best of the two NTA scores will be considered.
- The ranks secured by candidates shall comprise All India Rank (AIR) and All India category ranks.
- No score or rank cards will be sent to the candidates.
- The result will be compiled based on final answer keys released by the exam conducting authority.
- Candidates must note that no provision for re-evaluation/re-checking of the Score will be entertained.
NTA declared JEE Main 2019 result for January session on January 19 along with percentile score for Paper 1. The exam results were released 10 days prior to the release date on January 21. Paper 2 result was declared on January 31, on the official website. Admission to NITs, IIITs and CFTIs will be conducted through Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB) based on JEE Main AIR. To be eligible for admission, candidates should have secured at least 75% marks in their class 12 examination, or be in the top 20 percentile in the class 12 examination conducted by the respective boards. SC/ST candidates have to secure at least 65% marks in the class 12th examination. BTech aspirants who wish to take admission in IITs have to appear in JEE Advanced 2019 scheduled to be held on May 27.
To check latest news and updated on JEE Main 2019 visit – https://www.shiksha.com/b-tech/jee-main-exam