Great Lakes Institute of Management, a premier B-school in the country with campuses in Chennai and Gurgaon, has admissions deadline on 25th Feb, 2019 for its Two Year full time program, Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) for the academic session 2019 – 21, which will commence in July, 2019.
The program is custom designed for fresh graduates and young professionals and combines rigorous academics with significant experiential learning to prepare business ready managers. Some of the highlights of the program include Karmayoga – Leadership Experiential Project, a fully mentored Empirical Study, Live Projects, an 8 week summer internship program and significant industry interaction with thought leaders. The program is approved by AICTE at both campuses. The PGDM program offered in Chennai campus also has the prestigious global accreditation from AMBA, UK as well as National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
The deadline for submission of application is 25th February, 2019. Fresh graduates and candidates having valid GMAT/CAT/XAT/CMAT scores with less than 24 months of work experience as on 30th June, 2019 are eligible to apply. Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria can apply online on the institute’s websitewww.greatlakes.edu.in/pgdm.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for PGDM 2019-21:
- All applicants should possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- All applicants are required to apply with a valid GMAT/CAT/XAT /CMAT score.
- For PGDM 2019, Great Lakes will accept CAT scores of 2017/2018 or XAT scores of 2018/2019 or GMAT scores taken after Jan 1, 2017 or CMAT scores 2018/2019.
- Fresh Graduates and candidates with less than 24 months of work experience as on 30th June 2019 are ONLY eligible to apply
- There will be a special preference for College / University rank holders in terms of an extra weightage gained as part of the selection process.
IMPORTANT: Deadline for Submission of Application is 25th February, 2019
All admission related queries can be mailed to [email protected].
Admissions are also open for 1 Year Full Time MBA program – PGPM 2019-20 (Gurgaon campus).
The Great Lakes PGPM, is a fast track one year MBA program for professionals with 2+ years of work experience. It leverages a global faculty pool, peer learning among the diverse pool of experienced students, extensive industry networking and experiential learning. The program at Gurgaon campus has an excellent placement track record with the PGPM batch of 2018 having an average CTC of 11. 14 lakhs and highest CTC of 18 lakhs p.a. The deadline for final Cycle for PGPM 2019-20 is 10th March, 2019.