Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Trust announces scholarships for 2017-18
The Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Trust awards scholarships to Indian women graduates of recognised universities to pursue higher education abroad. The Trust invites applications for the academic year 2017-18 in the following fields of study:
- Social work
- Social sciences
- Education and welfare of children with special needs
- Empowerment of women
- Gender studies
- Child health – development and nutrition
- Health policy and health education
- Public health – community health services, reproductive health
- Rural development work (with a focus on women and children)
- Communication for development (with a focus on women’s issues)
- Development studies
- Indian women graduate from a recognised university.
- Have a consistently remarkable academic record.
- Must have applied for admission / secured admission to reputed accredited universities or institutions in the United States, UK or Europe for the year 2017-2018.
- Work experience in the requisite fields will be considered an added qualification.
Please note: Candidates applying for part-time, short term or correspondence courses are not eligible to apply.
The application forms will be emailed to the students on request from Wednesday, 15 March 2017 to Friday, 21 April 2017.
Application forms will be emailed to the applicants upon submission of a neatly-typed letter / email giving details of the course they wish to pursue, the University to be attended, the course fee required, sources of funding and their current profile along with documents for the same.
Applicants to request for an application form, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the details and documents as requested in the above para. Incomplete requests from candidates will not be considered by the Trust office.
Students are requested to submit the completed forms along with all the required documents at the Trust’s office at Bombay House, 2nd floor, Homi Mody Street, Mumbai – 400 001, by Friday, 28 April 2017.
Students shortlisted for the interviews and scholarships awarded would be solely at the discretion of the trustees of the Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Trusts.