Offers scholarships with upto 50% of the fee waived for students with an aggregate above 60%
Number of seats: 30
Course duration: 24months/ 2 years
The MBA Rural Management is a two year full-time program. Offers MBA Rural Management with multiple specializations such as CSR, Agri Business, Rural Health, Water Sanitation & Hygiene and Rural Livelihood. Companies visiting the campus for the last 4 years are Gujarat State Watershed Management Association (GSWMA), Rajasthan Rural Livelihood Mission, Rajeev Gandhi Foundation, Foundation for Ecological Security (FES), Reliance Foundation, Coal India Ltd., Govt of Gujarat, Govt of Madhya Pradesh, Save the Children, Gram Vikas Trust established by Krishak Bharti Cooperative Trust (KRIBHCO), etc.. Students completing the program are initially offered a pay package of Rs. 4 lakh p.a to Rs. 6 lakh p.a.
– Recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration
– Bachelor’s degree with a minimum 50% marks in aggregate
– Students falling under the category of SC/ST with a Bachelors Degree and a minimum of 45% aggregate
– Valid MAT/CAT/CMAT/ATMA/GMAT/XAT scores or any other national level management aptitude tests
– Candidates with an aggregate of 60% and above to receive scholarships with upto 50% of the fees being waived off (depending on certain criterias)
– Candidates with relevant two years work experience are encouraged to apply
– Candidates awaiting final year results/ candidates appearing final year examination of Bachelor’s degree can also apply (if selected, candidates must provide the evidence of graduation within 2 months when the session initiates)
– Candidates with no scores of MAT/CAT/CMAT/GMAT/ATMA/XAT scores can apply through IIHMR University Rural MAT
– IIHMR Rural MAT will be conducted on April 13, June 15, July 06, 2017 at the campus of IIHMR University followed by GD/PI
– Last date for the request of application forms is 30th June, 2017
– Last date for submission of application forms is 4th July, 2017
– GD/PI- April 13-14, 2017, June 15-16, 2017, July 6-7, 2017
The candidates willing to apply can download the form from www.iihmr.edu.in or can also apply online.
Selection will be made strictly on merit which will be prepared on the basis of the percentage in graduation, score in the mentioned management aptitude tests/ experience, performance in group discussion and Personal Interview.
The course curriculum is designed by the Members of the Board of studies who are associated with renowned institutes/organisations from the public, government and private sectors giving the students high international and industrial exposure.