Applications are invited for IIHMR University Jaipur’s MBA Rural Management Programme. The programme duration is of 2 years with a course fee of Rs. 4,00,000 for two years. The scholarship granted will be entirely on the tuition fee
Details: The percentage of scholarship will be upto 50% for students with an aggregate score of 60% and above.
Eligibility: Applicants must have a
– Recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration with a minimum 50% marks in aggregate
– Students falling under the category of SC/ST with a Bachelors Degree and a minimum of 45% aggregate
– Valid MAT/CAT/CMAT/ATMA/GMAT/XAT scores or any other national level management aptitude tests
– Candidates must have 60% and above to be eligible for upto 50% scholarship
– Candidates with relevant two years work experience are encouraged to apply
– Candidates awaiting final year results/ candidates appearing final year examination of Bachelor’s degree can also apply (if selected, candidates must provide the evidence of graduation within 2 months when the session initiates)
– Candidates with no scores of MAT/CAT/CMAT/GMAT/ATMA/XAT scores can apply through IIHMR University Rural MAT
– IIHMR Rural MAT will be conducted on April 13, June 15, July 06, 2017 at the campus of IIHMR University followed by GD/PI
– Last date for the request of application forms is 30th June, 2017
– Last date for submission of application forms is 4th July, 2017
– GD/PI- April 13-14, 2017, June 15-16, 2017, July 6-7, 2017
How to apply: The candidates willing to apply can download the form from www.iihmr.edu.in or can also apply online.